[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I expect Costa Rica to reach the semi final only to make it easier for Argentina to reach the final, that's how fortunate the Argentians have been and that's why I have repeated how they will win the whole thing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Was in the city watching the game with 160 Argentinians. Was great, drums, chanting and amazing asses in tight jeans. Good to see Sabella fucking get Messi to play deeper and drift more. Higuain more central was far more effective.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Although this WC is being hailed as the best in a long time, I don't think it's that great. Many disappointing and boring matches, I expected much more from France - Germany and Argentina - Belgium.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Although this WC is being hailed as the best in a long time, I don't think it's that great. Many disappointing and boring matches, I expected much more from France - Germany and Argentina - Belgium.
That's why it sucks so many European teams went through. They're single handedly responsible for these boring ass quarters. :D

Mar 4, 2007
I expect Costa Rica to reach the semi final only to make it easier for Argentina to reach the final, that's how fortunate the Argentians have been and that's why I have repeated how they will win the whole thing.
While everyone gets caught up with the cinderella story. But we all know the plan of the evil empire :).

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
That's why it sucks so many European teams went through. They're single handedly responsible for these boring ass quarters. :D
You should be grateful good ol' Greece didn't advance, those motherfuckers know how to force even the biggest football fans to turn off the TV. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)