[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (34 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know that the disgusting midget with down's syndrome was watching these penalties, praying that Costa Rica wins and he'll face them in the semis. And I love it when I think how he felt when his wish didn't come true.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dislike each and every one of the semifinalists :lol:

If I have to choose one, then Holland, but I soooo bring bad luck to the teams I support. Croatia, Bosnia, then Chile, then Belgium.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Our suffering will be rewarded soon. And it will be sweet because the midget will lose the final by missing the decisive penalty.
If Argentina make the final the midget will score at least two goals and win the whole thing.

Do you remember the CL final between barca and ManU? He scored from headers FFS

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Argentina make the final the midget will score at least two goals and win the whole thing.

Do you remember the CL final between barca and ManU? He scored from headers FFS
Just no! It's in the stars that he'll choke. That failure will be of such epic proportions that humanity will remember it and take the memory of it to the new galaxies. I already see the image when he misses a penalty in the 120th minute, and then he misses another one in the shoot-outs, with Ozil (Neuer gets injured in the 118th minute and there are no more subs left) running towards his teammates Krul style.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Just no! It's in the stars that he'll choke. That failure will be of such epic proportions that humanity will remember it and take the memory of it to the new galaxies. I already see the image when he misses a penalty in the 120th minute, and then he misses another one in the shoot-outs, with Ozil (Neur gets injured in the 118th minute and there are no more subs left) running towards his teammates Krul style.
Wtf :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bah. I guess I have to hope for a Brazil - Argentina final where the hosts take it. Not really any likeable teams left in the competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)