[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (12 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Imagine if we paid 20m for him instead of Wolfsburg last Jan.Everyone would've been crying about how we are overpaying for him and taking huge risks on unproven players.
I don't think we had enough liquid money available at that time. It's gonna be a different era next season though.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
As i can see untill now.
Germany, isn't that good, too hype for this team but nothing special in group matches and versus Algeria. Yesterday we saw a bad France not a good Germany. This team is truly different -as same- with 2010 incredible team.
Brazil, is Brazil and without Neymar-Silva will have serious problems against Germany. But i can see Brazil in the final.
Argentina, deserved this qualification against this bad Belgium. Messi proved himself in this WC and can grab Argentinal to the trophy.
Netherlands, is the only TEAM. In their playing seems Van Gaals gameplay and they work with a tactic. Also, Robben and V.Persie are both great.

For me Holland vs Argentina will be the greatest match of the semi-finals. I can't guess which team will be in the final. Really.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
As i can see untill now.
Germany, isn't that good, too hype for this team but nothing special in group matches and versus Algeria. Yesterday we saw a bad France not a good Germany. This team is truly different -as same- with 2010 incredible team.
Brazil, is Brazil and without Neymar-Silva will have serious problems against Germany. B
ut i can see Brazil in the final.
Argentina, deserved this qualification against this bad Belgium. Messi proved himself in this WC and can grab Argentinal to the trophy.
Netherlands, is the only TEAM. In their playing seems Van Gaals gameplay and they work with a tactic. Also, Robben and V.Persie are both great.

For me Holland vs Argentina will be the greatest match of the semi-finals. I can't guess which team will be in the final. Really.
Costa Rica time!!! :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

netherlands are not through yet, also i expect the ref to be overly attentive to their diving
Hopefully they'll get denied a penalty or two. :xfinger;

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As i can see untill now.
Brazil, is Brazil and without Neymar-Silva will have serious problems against Germany. But i can see Brazil in the final.

i dont know. Brazil - Germany seems the best match of all semifinals to me

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Solid, mature performance by the Argies, while the Belgians played like Belgiums - out of sync, no dynamism at all and hardly ever in the game. So much talent on that team but the only game at this WC for which they showed up was vs team US. Today they were back to their usual self - disjoint and lethargic to the point where it even seemed they had no desire to win it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Solid, mature performance by the Argies, while the Belgians played like Belgiums - out of sync, do dynamism at all and hardly ever in the game. So much talent on that team but the only game at this WC for which they showed up was vs team US. Today they were back to their usual self - disjoint and lethargic to the point where it even seemed they had no desire to win it.
:agree: de bruyne only guy who looked competitive enough, also for the first time argentina won as a team

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If Netherlands make it to the semi's it will be an epic game Argentina vs Netherlands. Robben vs Messi. Too bad De Jong is injured, otherwise a great midfield battle between Mascherano and De Jong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)