[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (9 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
I finally booked my flights to Rio 14th June - 28th June, just would like to know if anyone from here will be there then as would definitely be up for going out for a few drinks and having a laugh out there.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Miralem Pjanic and Senad Lulic have been named in Bosnia’s first ever World Cup squad.

The Roma and Lazio duo have been confirmed as part of Coach Safet Susic’s preliminary 24-man list.

The Eastern European nation qualified for their first ever World Cup this summer after they emerged for Group G as the best runner-up. They will face Argentina, Iran and Nigeria in Group F.

Goalkeepers: Asmir Begovic (Stoke City), Jasmin Fejzic (Aalen), Asmir Avdukic (Borac Banja Luka)

Defenders: Emir Spahic (Bayer Leverkusen), Sead Kolasinac (Schalke), Ermin Bicakcic (Eintracht Braunschweig), Ognjen Vranjes (Elazigspor), Toni Sunjic (Zorya Lugansk), Avdija Vrsajevic (Hajduk Split), Mensur Mujdza (Freiburg), Ervin Zukanovic (Gent)

Midfielders: Zvjezdan Misimovic (Guizhou Renhe), Haris Medunjanin (Gaziantepspor), Miralem Pjanic (Roma), Sejad Salihovic (Hoffenheim), Senad Lulic (Lazio), Izet Hajrovic (Galatasaray), Senijad Ibricic (Erciyesspor), Edin Visca (Istanbul BB), Tino Susic (Hajduk Split), Muhamed Besic (Ferencvaros), Anel Hadzic (Sturm Graz)

Forwards: Edin Dzeko (Manchester City), Vedad Ibisevic (VfB Stuttgart)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,285

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I really am going to enjoy them sweet, sweet tears of our dearest Swag this world cup.

Not only is his beloved USA gonna get crushed, but his beloved Portughoul is gonna get humiliated

imma lol at his ass for a month straight

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    The Danish journalist Mikkel Jensen had the dream of covering the World Cup in Brazil, but not fulfilled. He said that he had been in the country since September last year, the changes committed in the country are made solely to impress people like him and the international press. “I’m used to impress a guy,” he argued in an article published on his Facebook profile.

Jensen’s dream of watching “the best sport in the world in a wonderful country” ended just two months kickoff. Visiting Fortaleza, “the most violent game to receive a World Cup city today,” the Dane was in contact with some street children. One offered her a packet of peanuts, and impressed.

“This guy, who has nothing, offered the only thing of value he had for a gringo carrying camera equipment worth $ 10,000 and Master Card in your pocket. Unbelievable,” Jensen reported.

The journalist chose to leave the country when he realized that many children on the streets are disappearing to give tourists a more “clean” image of the host cities. “I can not cover this event after learning that the price of the Cup is not only the highest in history in real – is also a price I am convinced including children’s lives,” he wrote.

“Today, I’m going back to Denmark and will not be returning to Brazil. My presence is only contributing to an unpleasant show of Brazil. A show, I two and a half years ago I was dreaming to participate, but today I’m going to do whatever is in my power to criticize and focus on the actual price of the World Cup in Brazil, “he said Jensen, who is already back to Denmark.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,288
    I really am going to enjoy them sweet, sweet tears of our dearest Swag this world cup.

Not only is his beloved USA gonna get crushed, but his beloved Portughoul is gonna get humiliated

imma lol at his ass for a month straight
    Hey, as far as we can tell, Crynaldo is in the running for three more titles by July.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Scolari will reveal the 23 players who are going to the WC tomorrow morning. Gotta admit I'm pretty nervous. I'd hate to see the likes of Robinho or Kaka and not Coutinho or Miranda.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Miralem Pjanic and Senad Lulic have been named in Bosnia’s first ever World Cup squad.

The Roma and Lazio duo have been confirmed as part of Coach Safet Susic’s preliminary 24-man list.

The Eastern European nation qualified for their first ever World Cup this summer after they emerged for Group G as the best runner-up. They will face Argentina, Iran and Nigeria in Group F.

Goalkeepers: Asmir Begovic (Stoke City), Jasmin Fejzic (Aalen), Asmir Avdukic (Borac Banja Luka)

Defenders: Emir Spahic (Bayer Leverkusen), Sead Kolasinac (Schalke), Ermin Bicakcic (Eintracht Braunschweig), Ognjen Vranjes (Elazigspor), Toni Sunjic (Zorya Lugansk), Avdija Vrsajevic (Hajduk Split), Mensur Mujdza (Freiburg), Ervin Zukanovic (Gent)

Midfielders: Zvjezdan Misimovic (Guizhou Renhe), Haris Medunjanin (Gaziantepspor), Miralem Pjanic (Roma), Sejad Salihovic (Hoffenheim), Senad Lulic (Lazio), Izet Hajrovic (Galatasaray), Senijad Ibricic (Erciyesspor), Edin Visca (Istanbul BB), Tino Susic (Hajduk Split), Muhamed Besic (Ferencvaros), Anel Hadzic (Sturm Graz)

dont they play with both Dzeko and Ibisevic (2 forwards) in the starting 11, yet they called only 2, without subs???

http://int.soccerway.com/matches/20...g-europe/slovakia/bosnia-herzegovina/1227607/

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Ronaldo is in town and my friend has been hanging around with him. Just asked him to remind him of 5 Maggio :D

then I am off to get a signed Tshirt :p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009

They forgot Boris Pandza :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)