[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (14 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That Croatian GK'ing was very poor. Both Neymar's and Oscar's goals were saveable. Maybe I'll go as far as saying that he should have saved that PK as well, he went the right way and made contact but his wrists buckled maybe a more experienced GK would have stopped that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not when Neymar starts to crumble under the pressure.
When brazil isnt force to make the play and win within 90 minutes, neymar isnt forced to be all over the place. And i'm certain players like Oscar will grow in the tournament, not to mention they got the best cb in the world.

but today, when brazil looked nowere, neymar stepped up and drove them forward. It left a big impression for me.

- - - Updated - - -

That Croatian GK'ing was very poor. Both Neymar's and Oscar's goals were saveable. Maybe I'll go as far as saying that he should have saved that PK as well, he went the right way and made contact but his wrists buckled maybe a more experienced GK would have stopped that.
Collective toughts in Belgium right now : Courtois would have kept a clean sheet

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd love to see Brazil come against Argentina, see Messi beeing rendered useless by Tiago the fucking rock Silva and them CM's, whilst Neymar scores a brace

And then, after Neymar wins the world cup, see both back at Barcelona, where the fucking midged expects him to play an inferior wide role.

So much potential drama

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Won't you just rather see Buffon, Chiello & co. lift the trophy? :D
Only if Belgium doesnt make the final ;)

After Belgium, there are many good options. Obviously italy cause of all the juventini. Also portugal to make sure the fucking midged doesnt win the ballon d'or next year, but also brazil cause of the drama it could cause back in spain

- - - Updated - - -

Also, from the interwebs:

the second one cracked me up a little :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When brazil isnt force to make the play and win within 90 minutes, neymar isnt forced to be all over the place. And i'm certain players like Oscar will grow in the tournament, not to mention they got the best cb in the world.

but today, when brazil looked nowere, neymar stepped up and drove them forward. It left a big impression for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Collective toughts in Belgium right now : Courtois would have kept a clean sheet
He's still beatable, especially with the rest of his defensive line.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
@CrimsonianKing

I would just start getting used to it man. Brazil is said to be best team on paper and are favourites to win the whole tournament. Everyone is going to hate the best especially when something controversial happens. :D
Guess you're right :D moving on

it's brazil afterall you gonna get robbed at some point anyway :D better get robbed now than in knockouts
Gimme your money, mulambo!

I understand your frustration. I hate winning like that aswel. But is allright, just hope Croatia makes second round and all is well. Pretty certain brazil wil do better in knockouts then groupstage also
I have hopes Croatia will win the next two matches and get the 2nd spot for the next stage. Mexico is just a shadow of that Olympic team and Cameroon shouldn't be much trouble.

Muntari goal was deserved for them, Mexes should have been off the pitch before that goal was scored. It was karma for all there cheating with those BS penalties they got that kept them in the title race that season.
Well, in a way, yes... But still, big refereeing mistake.

I'd love to see Brazil come against Argentina, see Messi beeing rendered useless by Tiago the fucking rock Silva and them CM's, whilst Neymar scores a brace

And then, after Neymar wins the world cup, see both back at Barcelona, where the fucking midged expects him to play an inferior wide role.

So much potential drama
I swear i'm not saying this cause I'm Brazilian or because i don't care for Messi but man, oh, man what a scenario would that be.

Here you got this guy who just won a world cup, a golden ball and a golden boot while Messi, whos is "Messi" but really just Messi, you know. :lol:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci gave up his Italian citizenship?!

- - - Updated - - -

He's still beatable, especially with the rest of his defensive line.
I remember him have shockers at the Olympics.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I was feeling bad for Croatia, not anymore. It's on the news that the players "completely destroyed" their locker room after the match.

Now if that WC was being hosted in Europe and South American players had done that there would be nonstop talking about how uneducated and savage they are... :facepalm2:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Guess you're right :D moving on

Gimme your money, mulambo!

I have hopes Croatia will win the next two matches and get the 2nd spot for the next stage. Mexico is just a shadow of that Olympic team and Cameroon shouldn't be much trouble.

Well, in a way, yes... But still, big refereeing mistake.

I swear i'm not saying this cause I'm Brazilian or because i don't care for Messi but man, oh, man what a scenario would that be.

Here you got this guy who just won a world cup, a golden ball and a golden boot while Messi, whos is "Messi" but really just Messi, you know. :lol:
Mulambo chegou pra detonar essa porra!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)