[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (67 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't like Brazil at all, especially that bitch Neymar, but to be saying it's fixed is laughable. Croatia was the better team in my opinion as well, but they weren't clinical enough. They didn't take their chances and in the end they paid. Not to mention the other two goals they conceded weren't unstoppable by any means. They have no one to blame but themselves, even with the dive.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
i think no one said or indicate this (atleast i havent noticed)
Oh but they did. A lot of people here did. What the fuck, really. This was the first match of the competition against a Croatia that offered close to nothing offensively, not a final against Argentina. The referee fucked up, end of story. If anyone is to be mad about it its the Croatian people.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Obviously the match was not fixed just incompetence from the referee. That call did change the entire game though, and maybe Croatia could have held onto a 1-1 result but who knows.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Oh but they did. A lot of people here did. What the fuck, really. This was the first match of the competition against a Croatia that offered close to nothing offensively, not a final against Argentina. The referee fucked up, end of story. If anyone is to be mad about it its the Croatian people.
About overall referee incompetence in the biggest competition on the planet? No.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)