[WC] Italy v Ukraine (1 Viewer)

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Maresca said:
it will be hard, very hard.. I just thought about the the game Italy-Holland in the euro 2000.. this one could be similar.
wow

u talking about 6 years ago?

things change,, history won't repeat it self

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maresca said:
well actualy I don´t hate germans but I hate the way they are talking about other nations football, while they have played crap for years.
u know wot reli annoys me?

they look so average at every wc and they do well, 2002 they did have a piss easy run though.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Badass Devil said:
oh yeah.. and i hate the germans cuz it was them who brought over the stinkin' english royal family over here, and now im paying the price as they rob me through my taxes owed in my wages, so all they do is live off the wealth of this country just to wave to the public once every blue moon.
:agree:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
giovanotti said:
These German statements are pretty much unobjective,but I must to admit that they are playing very organized...

Anyhow,I have faith in Lippi.:)
the german side yes, they are playing organized but I was talking about greece, actualy they played catanacio, but nobody said that..

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
The whole "germany is playing differnet this time, actually offensively and nice" was thrown out of the window today vs Argentina. They played defensive, ugly and badly. Italy on the other hand played exact the opposite, so there's no fear of offensive vs defensive thing going on anymore.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
the german side yes, they are playing organized but I was talking about greece, actualy they played catanacio, but nobody said that..
I think that Greece won their games thanx to some upper instances...France,Czech Rep and Portugal were knocked out by Greece...They didn't have a single star in their team,and not to mention that Euro have more qualities than World Cup..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thing is italy have played pretty offensively in this wc, they were forced to play defensive wen they were down in numbers, although they defend with men behind the ball, the movment of them as a unit is quote offensive by italian standards.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
mnementh said:
The whole "germany is playing differnet this time, actually offensively and nice" was thrown out of the window today vs Argentina. They played defensive, ugly and badly. Italy on the other hand played exact the opposite, so there's no fear of offensive vs defensive thing going on anymore.
thats right, the only thing that make me feel bad are the chances Ukraine got today, I mean if klose got such chances he will score. Italy´s defence is strong but sometimes the defensive manner of the whole team is really bad, and this could be a problem against germany.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
thing is italy have played pretty offensively in this wc, they were forced to play defensive wen they were down in numbers, although they defend with men behind the ball, the movment of them as a unit is quote offensive by italian standards.
Thank to Lippi.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)