[WC] Italy v Ukraine (7 Viewers)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Badass Devil said:
some of you might remember the german gk - schumacher, and how he almost put a french striker in paralysis, and his atitude towards his actions sucked and very unsporting, and ive always felt that the germans have always had this arrogance in them that i have a dislike for, and i think its time italia dealt with it.
I dont know much about the Schumacher guy but I feel the attidude description u've given parallels how I feel about Lehmann. I just dont like the guy because of the way he always wants to be aggressive even when it aint necessary. He is also quite arrogant. Did u see his finger waving gesture to Cambiasso when he saved his PK ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Brixity said:
I dont know much about the Schumacher guy but I feel the attidude description u've given parallels how I feel about Lehmann. I just dont like the guy because of the way he always wants to be aggressive even when it aint necessary. He is also quite arrogant. Did u see his finger waving gesture to Cambiasso when he saved his PK ?

lehman is always like that, for arsenal he always gets involved in every refs decisions.

there was a hilarious example last season that lehman was "fouled" just a slight clip, thorwing himself to the sidelines. he made it out to be foul of the century he was on the floor clutching himself, then the ref tells calls over the offending player, and lehman gets up like a shot and runs about 10 metres to the ref calling for a carding looking miraculously ok

u shud read into the schumacher gk, and if u saw it u wud be disgusted, a french striker was given a sublime ball to go 1 on 1 with the keeper, the ball was bouncing, and the gk had no intention to go for the ball but absolutly clatted and KO the french player, he was on the floor, and needed spinal sergery and dental work, the thing is schumacher didnt look at all remorseful, and the ref didnt give wot was a blatent penalty nor talk or warn schumacher.
after the game schumacher had the cheek to offer to pay for the dental work bill.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Brixity said:
That's y I was so happy when Lehmann was sent off in the CL final

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #566
    Italy have Camoranesi concern
    Monday 3 July, 2006
    Italy midfielder Mauro Camoranesi will undergo a number of tests today after missing training on Sunday with an injury.

The Juventus ace picked up a knee problem in the 3-0 win over the Ukraine which does concern the Azzurri camp.

The Argentine-born player took no part at all in Sunday’s sessions and is fighting to be fit in time to take on Germany on Tuesday night.

Azzurri team doctor Enrico Castellacci has ruled out any ligament damage by revealing that the knee is simply swollen in the point where a Ukrainian player made contact with the star.

Italy boss Marcello Lippi will be hoping that there was significant improvement overnight with regards to Camoranesi’s fitness.

It was expected that the tactician would keep faith with the side which beat Ukraine in the quarter-final on Friday.

Camoranesi has started two World Cup games to date when the side beat the Czech Republic 2-0 and then the Ukraine.

That's bad news. If Camo doesn't make it I would go with:

Buffon
    Zambro - Matrix/Barzo - Canna - Grosso
    Gatto - Pirlo - Perrotta
    Totti - DP
    Toni

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It's so funny to see people complaining about Italy's second goal. Those same people "missed" that penalty foul on Camoranesi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)