[WC] Italy v Ukraine (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
No he doesn't have that right actually.

ok well lets not turn this into a i have a right, i dont have a right argument, fact is, they may of changed since 60 years ago, but the pain of what they did will never go, dom i know u dislike my everlasting bitterness in life, but i dont forget that easily.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Dominic said:
No he doesn't have that right actually.
Im from Armenia and Im still against Turks from what they did to my countrymen in the 1915 Genocide but I do not hate them but I try to stay as far away as possible from starting such conversations with them. They took our land and killed a half a million of my people. One of my best friends Turkish yet nothing happens with us so obviously he doesn't have the right to attack or hate.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Vinman said:
Halftime

The positives

- The defense is rock solid

- Zamby had a great shot !! :agree:

The negatives

THIS FVCKING FORMATION !!!!

Toni is left stranded upfront, and is having difficulties, while Totti has been transparent. WE CANNOT GET ANY OFFENSE GOING WITH THESE TACTICS !!!!

Ukraine isnt that good, but if we let them survive in this game, by not scoring another goal and finishing them off, then anything can happen...they could get lucky

Lippi should not rest on his laurels and be satisfied with a 1-0 lead, or we could screw ourselves ala Peckerman and Argentina

enough is enough...bring in Pippo, score another goal, then sub out Zamby for Oddo, so Zamby has no chance of getting a yellow, and missing the next game

wow.....i think you should of saved your comments until after the game because now you look reallly dumb

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
wow.....i think you should of saved your comments until after the game because now you look reallly dumb

well at least its lippi not vinman at the helm then :p

look guys, the players r professionals, they all konw that this is their best chance, and the last chance for most, especially for totti, who he feels owes it to a torn nation.
Lippi is experienced enough to know what it takes to win the world cup, he's picked a strong side, fielded a strong side, his team have overall played well, and probably some of the best football in this tournament, he's dealt with all the problems hes had in a professional fashion and i admire him greatly.

edpiero said:
Ahaa I see.

you really dont wana know the nationalities i posses

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i was fine with the 4-4-1-1 formation because in the 2 games we used it we have out scored our opponents 5-0. and it isnt exactly a 4-4-1-1. cammo and perrotta played very high at times in this match....

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
want*

And I'm ignorant. You judge an entire country and all it's countrymen based on WII. Ever heard of propaganda, indocrination? These soldiers did not know any better. Those that did know any better, did not have any choise at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)