[WC] Italy v Ukraine (9 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Dominic said:
want*

And I'm ignorant. You judge an entire country and all it's countrymen based on WII. Ever heard of propaganda, indocrination? These soldiers did not know any better. Those that did know any better, did not have any choise at all.
I doubt this is the forum for it, but yes you're being ignorant. The germans have built a system which made genocide of 6 million jews. It's only right not to forget it. We're not talking about the soldiers in battle , but about people who worked in a political party which agenda was that the jewish race should be extinct, and other people too who are not aryan enough. You should try to atleast attempt to understand this basic paradigm of true evil, that should not be forgotten or overlooked. They all had 100% choice and knowledge.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
It should be noted that most germans realise it too and repent over it, and so it isn't right to hate germans per se. But it's right not to root for the country's success in a sporting event of course, which is what badass did.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes we were talking about the soldiers actually. The 6 million jews thing isn't proven actually, but that's not what i'm debating here... Yes, one should not forget about the holocaust but to categorize germans as the 'basic paradigm of true evil' is what IS ignorant and blatantly arrogant.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mnementh said:
It should be noted that most germans realise it too and repent over it, and so it isn't right to hate germans per se. But it's right not to root for the country's success in a sporting event of course, which is what badass did.
That's even more idiotic, to dislike the germans in football, because of WWII.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
not only you're ignorant, I can see you're a disgraceful holocause denier too. Not proven... perhaps your father's identity is not proven. We're not talking about the soldiers, but political members , SS officers, ghetto adminstrators, gas chambers managers and so on.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mnementh said:
not only you're ignorant, I can see you're a disgraceful holocause denier too. Not proven... perhaps your father's identity is not proven. We're not talking about the soldiers, but political members , SS officers, ghetto adminstrators, gas chambers managers and so on.
I'm not a holocaust denier at all actually. And YES we were talking about the soldiers.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Soldiers who were involved only in battle vs other armies aren't to blame more than any soldier. He's blaming the ones who were involved in genocide. It's a big difference. One that was recognised in most post-war Trials as well.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
congratulations italy
another time it was proved that 4-4-1-1 is the best choice,plz lippi dont change it
great game by gigi and all the defenders
hope that nesta will be ready for the next one
forza italia

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
engonga said:
congratulations italy
another time it was proved that 4-4-1-1 is the best choice,plz lippi dont change it
great game by gigi and all the defenders
hope that nesta will be ready for the next one
forza italia
of course lippi should change it. But it doesn't matther that much, because I think Italy's defense can handle the pressure. In order to win, Lippi will probably need to sub in offensive subs like he did in all the matches except vs ukraine. So I think that in 120 minutes italy can win it, if not by Toni, then by Del Piero Inzaghi or other subs. So yeah I'm pretty confident this time... But if Italy concedes from a surprising mistake, then it's bad... Italy's game starts from defense. It should be able to score atleast 1 in 120 minutes... penalties with Germany is too dangerous of course (i.e it's probably a sure loss...)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i said that i didnt want germany to win not only because of their history, but also, some of you might remember the german gk - schumacher, and how he almost put a french striker in paralysis, and his atitude towards his actions sucked and very unsporting, and ive always felt that the germans have always had this arrogance in them that i have a dislike for, and i think its time italia dealt with it.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Germany had an arrogant attitude which I feel went away after the 94 and 98 defeats. In 2002, they came and said they don't expect anything. The most arrogant sides are probably Brazil and England (surprisingly of course) these days.

mephiztopheles

May 27, 2006
mnementh said:
Germany had an arrogant attitude which I feel went away after the 94 and 98 defeats. In 2002, they came and said they don't expect anything. The most arrogant sides are probably Brazil and England (surprisingly of course) these days.
Both got outplayed today. But brazil has the right to feel arrogant even if they got eliminated, the five stars, the 18 appearances, 7 finals and péle, i think r enough. and it will take germany (their closest rival) 2 more WC to get even near.

BTW why do people always remember that genocide, but they seem to forget the 150 million slaughter made by spaniards and portuguese during the XVI century?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)