[WC] Italy v Ukraine (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
agreed..

It was ubeliveble that zambrotta scored, great azzurri.
it was so great that they dedicated the win to pessotto..

I am not agreeing with someof you who say that totti did not play good, he was involved in the first 2 goals.
Canavarro and buffon are simply great.

forza azzurri
And of course,Alan,we definitely must to mention Lippi,the creator of this great succes!:)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Bar Toni's 2nd goal, All our goals have come from different players. That could mean one of 2 things IMO - Our attack is poor or we can get goals from anywhere. Take your pick

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:

dont diss! im serious :agree:

look if hes an oman in preventing inter milan, or at least playing well against them, then being unstopable against juve till king cana scored, he must be good :D reguardless of wot u lot think of him!

forza king chimi! but sorry bro, you're only 2nd in the world to buffon

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
giovanotti said:
And of course,Alan,we definitely must to mention Lippi,the creator of this great succes!:)
indeed, every time I see this italy I remember lippi´s juve, it is incrideble how flixible his teams are, he is changing the formation depended of the opponent and even while the game is going on.. not to forget the spirit he gave this team..

forza lippi

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Brixity said:
Bar Toni's 2nd goal, All our goals have come from different players. That could mean one of 2 things IMO - Our attack is poor or we can get goals from anywhere. Take your pick

well the same case goes to england their gols have come from midfield, oh and 1 paraguayan defender :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Maresca said:
indeed, every time I see this italy I remember lippi´s juve, it is incrideble how flixible his teams are, he is changing the formation depended of the opponent and even while the game is going on.. not to forget the spirit he gave this team..

forza lippi
hell yeah

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Brixity said:
I pick the second one.

Here is the explanation why:

Zambrotta is the best fullback in the world,he can play at every lateral position and has some possibilities that most of other defenders don't have when it comes to long shots.

Camoranesi,great dribbler and attacking oriented player.

Toni,31 goal for Fiorentina,in serie A with all those defensive teams.

Pippo,the master of an offside playing...and good at one on one situations.

Pirlo the creator and has great long shots potential.

Gilardino,great young attacker.

We saw 4 different attackers score at 5 games.Lippi is rotating and adapting the attack against the opponents.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:

forza lippi
Exactly!:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Originally Posted by Maresca

forza lippi

and compare it to capello's stubborn 4-4-2's

lippi's versatility and tranquil atitude will win italy the world cup, plus he has such a strong bench, and its shown that everyone is capable of performing well, or wen called upon, matrix and tonite barzagli proved it.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
This Victory at least reduced some of my anger after Argentina's match.

Forza italia looking forward to see the azzurri playing at berlin on 9th of july

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Zé Tahir said:
Just found it

Canna called a friend in Napoli and asked him to prepare that flag and bring it to him.
It was still in Fabio's hands during the interviews, where, visibly shaken, he dedicated the victory to Gianluca. :touched:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ThePLaya said:
This Victory at least reduced some of my anger after Argentina's match.

Forza italia looking forward to see the azzurri playing at berlin on 9th of july

well lets not get complacent, lets just take it 1 match at a time.

at least its safe to say that we will finish a minimum of 4th, with at least 2 games to go, but 4th is not good enough, we want number 1

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well lets not get complacent, lets just take it 1 match at a time.

at least its safe to say that we will finish a minimum of 4th, with at least 2 games to go, but 4th is not good enough, we want number 1
And Cannavaro should reach 100 games, played for Italy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)