[WC] Italia vs USA [17-06-2006] (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
bianconero said:
This is the worse USofA team I have seen for many a long year, and that's saying something. They will be totally outclassed, again, and lose by an embarrassing margin. This is a game for the strikers to fill their boots.
Hatrick for Gilardino.
This USA team is nowhere near as bad as the disasterous squad of France 98.

Geof

May 14, 2004
well; if Rino is able to play and shut the Reyna guy off, without getting a red card in the first half, I don't see how the US could be a treat for Italy.
The US have some Ok players, but they're attack seems as a joke to me. Thus Zambrotta will be able to go forward on his flank and hit the Yank's hard and dry. I hope Toni can confirm his good first match and score some goals!

No big team has choked so far (I don't count France as a big team anymore), and I doubt Italy will be the first one.

My prediction: 3-1 (Toni, Toni, Reyna, Del Piero)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
edpiero said:
I have a feeling Italy will win by a large margin tonight.

i hope soo, i really cant handle any more surprises in this group its the first half of czech vs ghana and ghana scored in the second min of the game. so i really hope italy dont under estimate the usa and play properly to avoid unpleasant surprises. hopefully its 2-0 for italy.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Geof said:
well; if Rino is able to play and shut the Reyna guy off, without getting a red card in the first half, I don't see how the US could be a treat for Italy.
The US have some Ok players, but they're attack seems as a joke to me. Thus Zambrotta will be able to go forward on his flank and hit the Yank's hard and dry. I hope Toni can confirm his good first match and score some goals!

No big team has choked so far (I don't count France as a big team anymore), and I doubt Italy will be the first one.

My prediction: 3-1 (Toni, Toni, Reyna, Del Piero)

look whos talking, a juventus fan, just check how many france players juve has :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)