[WC] Italia vs Ghana [12-06-2006] (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
yea, because Lippi is divine and mistake free.
I didn't say that,Jack.

I meant that he knows how to lead a team,and that he is a great tactician...he is in the tough group(but Italy makes it toughest),and he will find a solution to go thru the 1/8 fin,that's for sure....No more unpleasant surprises by Italy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
I didn't say that,Jack.

I meant that he knows how to lead a team,and that he is a great tactician...he is in the tough group(but Italy makes it toughest),and he will find a solution to go thru the 1/8 fin,that's for sure....No more unpleasant surprises by Italy.
Well look at his "coward" lineup.

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
Go Italia.. we will beat Ghana... we will beat our opponent one by one!!!
Del Piero should at least play in some part of the game.. and he should play well as well... Good luck my hero!!! Anyone know any latest news about Moggiopoli?? Let me know.. Cheers guys

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Well look at his "coward" lineup.
"Coward" linup with 2 classic strikers and one support striker...I wouldn't say so...the only thing I'm aware of is that Italian midfield is not so strong,and that could be Ghanian vanatge...but I hope that Lippi will prevent this....

I would prefer Gila over Iaquinta in the attack alongside Toni,and Camoranesi in the mid as our creative player,avoiding Totti and forcing Del Piero as a third striker,but Lippi is the coach,and I have a full fate in him.
We'll see what he decided......TONIGHT....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vinman said:
why is Perrotta starting over Camo ???:confused2 :ferocious
This is the cowardness I just mentioned. Notice the gap between the defence and the attackers with only a player who hasn't played in ages as the link.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
"Coward" linup with 2 classic strikers and one support striker...I wouldn't say so...the only thing I'm aware of is that Italian midfield is not so strong,and that could be Ghanian vanatge...but I hope that Lippi will prevent this....

I would prefer Gila over Iaquinta in the attack alongside Toni,and Camoranesi in the mid as our creative player,avoiding Totti and forcing Del Piero as a third striker,but Lippi is the coach,and I have a full fate in him.
We'll see what he decided......TONIGHT....
I am talking about benching Mauro and Del Piero.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Jeeks said:

lippi might just be throwing everyone off, he is a good coach and just trust what he is doing....i'm not convinced until i see it for myself in an hour and 45 minutes

i'm expecting a strong performance by the azzurri. i dont care if they win 1-0 at this stage they can win all of their games 1-0. totti better put forth a good performance or i can see del piero starting next game in their 4-3-3 formation.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
I don't understand that move,too,but I think that Lippi has a plan against Ghana...

The team will go on the long balls,the Ghanians are very fast and great in physical way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)