[WC] Italia vs Ghana [12-06-2006] (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Dominic said:
:( What a poor midfield now.
I would stretch that to the team in general. Totti is gojng to have to play an absolute blinder if you're to get anything out of this one. No pace, no creativity. Same old story really. The strikers, I can't see how thats gonna work, those two together.?

Could have definitely done with Rambo and Rino in there.. well good luck anyway

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't mind the lineup. Showing caution in the opening game isn't a bad idea and Perrotta is a good player anyways. If we need a goal Camo can always come off the bench.

Forza Italia!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tom said:
I would stretch that to the team in general. Totti is gojng to have to play an absolute blinder if you're to get anything out of this one. No pace, no creativity. Same old story really. The strikers, I can't see how thats gonna work, those two together.?

Could have definitely done with Rambo and Rino in there.. well good luck anyway
Toni and Gilardino have played well together in the past and if Totti and Pirlo can supply the ammunition they should be set. Let's not forget that De Rossi is a capable attacking player as well.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
Estebear is Italian
I am obviously making fun of people refering to the Italian NT as "we". I am your fellow countryman, actually.
I want the Juventus players to be outstanding but Ghana to win this one. Let's go.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
I am obviously making fun of people refering to the Italian NT as "we". I am your fellow countryman, actually.
I want the Juventus players to be outstanding but Ghana to win this one. Let's go.
Finally we agree on something :)

But I don't cheer for Sweden ;)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ghana has also had some good chanses, zaccardo should be subst in the halftime with oddo, his not doing well on his side imo. italy missing a bit zambro also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)