[WC] Italia vs Ghana [12-06-2006] (9 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ZhiXin said:
That's what u think

I can understand y Lippi opted for Perrotta as he wants the latter to play in a more advanced role like those under Spalletti, and he can do well in that position. That role is where he makes a deep impact for Roma, and earned him a spot in the Azzurri jersey

Camoranesi is rather inconsistent in games, and this game is no surprise. And Camoranesi isn't really good when defending against fast players as well
:blah: thats what you think

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fantastic performance without a doubt the best team ive seen so far, i hope when jouffour returns, he gets lynched i cannot believe how on earth he got away with that challenge on iaquinta, and that backpass makes me think, thank god he failed his medical test at juve, it was brill to see ciro ferrara at the celebrations, i even heard that he trained with the squad in a match amongst the ranks.
ive also been very impressed in what ive heard in italy's preparations, pirlo praised lippi in how prepared they were against ghana wheras trapatoni wasnt as good, and that in their match between the ranks today that for every goal conceded by a team they would do 10 sittups, its that kind of discipline that will win italy the wc, wheras with england the day after their undeserved win, they took the next couple of days playing golf. as i read in vialli's recently published book - in england football is seen as a game, in italy, its a job" and again its this kind of approach that will bring the wc to the rightful nation of italy, and after watching all the teams this week, italy shud be able to beat any of them, especially brazil, they were woeful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)