Not open for further replies.
OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #81
    Well can Rscafan be trusted? :D

According to him Vanden Borre is a shit player who should be molested repeatedly every day
    He sure can :D

And VdB is a shit player who hasn't improved a bit int he last 2 seasons, who can't defend and isn't close to being as good as RM as Marchionni or Camoranesi.

Congrats on the 5k vlatko.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
    Nov 6, 2005
    He's described today in Tuttosport as the new Zebina...
    :lol: so only God can help us now :)
    TBH I didn't see him playing, but i heard a lot of good words about him. For sure he'll be better than Zebina. He's young, ambitious and have good technical skills. He could learn from our defenders but for now i think they'd rather learn from him :p

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #91
    :lol: so only God can help us now :)
    TBH I didn't see him playing, but i heard a lot of good words about him. For sure he'll be better than Zebina. He's young, ambitious and have good technical skills. He could learn from our defenders but for now i think they'd rather learn from him :p
    believe me,that are only words, in real life, he sucks.
    yes he's signing tomoz, havnt u heard?
    no, and I still hope you are joking, at least, for juve's sake, for Anderlecht, it would be good riddance.
    According to a Belgian website, Anderlecht is asking 4MEruo for him.

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
    Nov 6, 2005
    believe me,that are only words, in real life, he sucks.

no, and I still hope you are joking, at least, for juve's sake, for Anderlecht, it would be good riddance.
    According to a Belgian website, Anderlecht is asking 4MEruo for him.
    i have to watch him on utube :p
    and 4million E its a lot of cash :tdown:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    we have grygera for right back, so i guess we need some back as well. maybe this means birindelli will leave for sure, as many other past time players in the team.

KroniK

X32 IARO
    May 20, 2005
    Can we please stop judging players via FM? c'mon guys watch'em at least 6 times against different ranked teams and then draw your conclusions.. don't narrow ur judgement to a game

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Vanden Borre is full of talent, but that's it.

He never seems to care about anything, doesn't want to play RB, but isn't that great in the midfield, he thinks he's a star, but never proved anything.

I guess he's labeled as good because he joined the Anderlecht first team when he was very young, and most of all because Kompany was there.

"Kompany is 18 and in the first team? Hey that guy Vanden Borre is only 17 he must be some sort of God..."
    Well. He's not. I'd take an average Italian RB over him anyday.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
    Dec 28, 2006
    Vanden Borre is full of talent, but that's it.

He never seems to care about anything, doesn't want to play RB, but isn't that great in the midfield, he thinks he's a star, but never proved anything.

I guess he's labeled as good because he joined the Anderlecht first team when he was very young, and most of all because Kompany was there.

"Kompany is 18 and in the first team? Hey that guy Vanden Borre is only 17 he must be some sort of God..."
    Well. He's not. I'd take an average Italian RB over him anyday.
    He isn't always in the starting line up of anderlecht, he sucks
    He is a dickhead

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)