Vandenborre? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
his agent: "We could of met with Juve last Saturday but Juve had to play because of what happened in Catania. We'll meet with them at the end of the month. VandenBorre is a Juve fan. For now there's only Juve in the picture, if Juve decides to wait and push back the deal then we'll talk to other clubs."

I'm not sure about him. He can play RB... we have Grygera, he can play RM... we have Camo and Marchionni... I think he can play CB but can we trust him in that position?

I guess he's best at RM so Camo will go? :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
his agent: "We could of met with Juve last Saturday but Juve had to play because of what happened in Catania. We'll meet with them at the end of the month. VandenBorre is a Juve fan. For now there's only Juve in the picture, if Juve decides to wait and push back the deal then we'll talk to other clubs."

I'm not sure about him. He can play RB... we have Grygera, he can play RM... we have Camo and Marchionni... I think he can play CB but can we trust him in that position?

I guess he's best at RM so Camo will go? :cry:
we need youngsters,I dont watch him but he is good in fm,also maybe he can play as cb

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #63
    He can't play as CB, he isn't good as Rb and we have better RM, let go of the guy, not good enough for Juve, not at all, he isn't even capable of reaching a starter spot at RSCA (with all due respect to this great team :D ), let alone he would be good enough for Juve.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    He can't play as CB, he isn't good as Rb and we have better RM, let go of the guy, not good enough for Juve, not at all, he isn't even capable of reaching a starter spot at RSCA (with all due respect to this great team :D ), let alone he would be good enough for Juve.
    Perfect for Secco and DD. :disagree:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    he can't be worse then Brindelli or Zebina. Plus he's what? 18?19? even Makelele was crap at that period and look at him now, he the best DMF in the world.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    he can't be worse then Brindelli or Zebina. Plus he's what? 18?19? even Makelele was crap at that period and look at him now, he the best DMF in the world.
    The players we bring in WONT be for Long term investments, they will be for immediate impact.

Vandenborre was a pretty hot prospect 2 years ago, but I havent seen him since. I'd rather we focus our attention to Barzagli and Metzelder.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    he's a right back though. He can be Grygera's back up*

*assuming Grygera will be used as a right back and not a CB

KroniK

X32 IARO
    May 20, 2005
    saw him play a couple of times but not enough to judge.. still he scored a goal playing as a righ winger but IMO i'd go for someone with more experience

Jul 2, 2006
    The agent of Anderlecht fullback Anthony vanden Borre has revealed he's set to join Juventus for next season.
    Antonio Stina told Tutto Mercato Web that the two clubs are planning to schedule a meeting to discuss a fee for the Belgium international: "It will be at the end of this month, after the Viareggio tournament.

"Anthony is a Juventus supporter, that says it all.

"We are trying to close an agreement which will see the player join Juventus. Therefore, we are only speaking with the Bianconeri."

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

The agent of Anderlecht fullback Anthony vanden Borre has revealed he's set to join Juventus for next season.
    Antonio Stina told Tutto Mercato Web that the two clubs are planning to schedule a meeting to discuss a fee for the Belgium international: "It will be at the end of this month, after the Viareggio tournament.

"Anthony is a Juventus supporter, that says it all.

"We are trying to close an agreement which will see the player join Juventus. Therefore, we are only speaking with the Bianconeri."
    Source?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Well can Rscafan be trusted? :D

According to him Vanden Borre is a shit player who should be molested repeatedly every day

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)