Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well, not that much actually, defensive wise, he sucks so he would be better as MR or MC.
    He has the advantage that he is young and can still learn but he makes to many mistakes and is a bit to egocentric.
    I always thought he was a Cafu type, but I don't think he will ever be as good as cafu is/was in defending.
    He can be a decent midfielder but if we would sign him for the defence, we would make a big mistake.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Juve eye Belgian ace Wednesday 31 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are reportedly targeting a summer swoop for Anderlecht defender Anthony Vanden Borre.

The Bianconeri have already made several signings in view of their likely return to Serie A at the end of the season.

However, they are looking to further strengthen the squad and the 19-year-old Belgian is one of the names on Coach Didier Deschamps’ wish list.

The defender is contracted to Anderlecht until 2010, but a £3.5m clause would allow him to leave in advance and the player is allegedly ready to move to Turin.

Talks between the clubs are reportedly underway and the parties are scheduled to meet again after the end of the winter market to finalise the details.

Juventus have already captured Hasan Salihamidzic of Bayern Munich and Zdenek Grygera from Ajax, who will both arrive on free transfers during the summer.

The Bianconeri are also following Borussia Dortmund defender Christoph Metzelder, as they continue their search for talented players who will be free agents in the summer.

The German World Cup star has allegedly met with director Roberto Bettega in the past few weeks, where he was offered a four-year contract worth £1.7m per season.

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
    yeah he hasn't done much this season..
    and with that new player wasilievske ( ore something like that :p) i don't think he will get another chance in the first team

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    -I think he's playing for Hamburg :-/
    You mean Kompany.

juve-boy said:
    yeah he hasn't done much this season..
    and with that new player wasilievske ( ore something like that :p) i don't think he will get another chance in the first team
    Yes, he really made a good impression in the last match.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    Hamburg have signed Ivica Olić :) so they won´t get relegated.
    And with the other talented players they have (Vandervaart, De Jong and others) they surely ashould be able to stay clear from relegation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)