Vandenborre? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, he is an Anderlecht fan, I think he knows better than you in this case. He is not saying that VDB is not talented, he said VDB plays badly. Surely, if you have talent and don´t show it, what good does it bring to you then?

There were many, many wasted talents in this football...
Do you mean that Lion should wait until we discuss the Jungle league to give us his opinion??:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Do you mean that Lion should wait until we discuss the Jungle league to give us his opinion??:D

well I don't understand why we can't sign a few lions. Surely they get do better in defense than boumsong....:D

and we would only have to feed them. no salary required :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
DD said once this season that he wants 11 lions. I agree with him. :D
well the only hard part about having lions on the field is that it will be hard to keep them from eating opposition players which is just bad. unless its Ibrahimovic. He's an exception :D

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #49
    you didn't get the point. obviously the quality of the players between the Anderlecht bench and Juve, Barca and Madrid is way different. My point is that if he is sitting on the bench, it may have to do with the fact that he may be out of favour with the coach like with Bojinov/Saviola . Now I've heard that he has had a dip in form this season right? so what do managers do when their players have a dip in form? they bench them. And what do they do when they have a player that is in from in the same position? they play the in form player don't give the bench player any chance to play, especially when your an 18 yeal old inexperienced kid.
    He has had this dip for 1.5 seasons already then.
    This isn't called a dip, it is called incompetence, he is only a hype, nothing more.

JuvePower said:
    Well excuse me, but when you look at the bench of Anderlecht, there are Hassan (he doesnt always start), Leiva, and so on... The reason is, in midfield there is Biglia, Boussoufa, Hassan, Goor and he isnt a real defender.. So dont blame him for sitting on the bench, there isnt just room for him...

Bojinov was also benched a lot at Fiorentina I think (dont shoot me if I'm wrong..), and when he arrived here, he was awesome.
    VDB also wants to play in a foreign league, so I think when he leaves Belgium, he will be relieved I think.

I say, Juve get him now, before a Spanish club gets him (he is quite hot there)
    Well, excuse me but did you perhaps see who played last weekend instead of VDB (Vanden Borre), De Man was selected over him, says enough if you ask me.
    If he is performing as midfielder, he would be picked over De Man and Hassen, for sure but he isn't performing, hasn't been for 1.5 season.
    I say let him go to Spain, if he improves, we can still get him for free in a few years, we seem to have a thing for that, but now, no way.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Juventus go for Anderlecht's Vanden Borre
    tribalfooball.com - January 31, 2007

Juventus are in talks today with Anderlecht for defender Anthony vanden Borre.

Juve coach Didier Deschamps has concerns over his defensive options and after deciding against bringing forward Zdenek Grygera's Bosman arrival from Ajax is now hoping to close a deal for Vanden Borre before midnight.

The Belgium international has already given his nod to the move, with Anderlecht seeking £3.5 million for the young fullback.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #56
    As long as it is triball, I am relaxed about it, then we might as well think we will get Drogba or Eto'o.

Giannijuve

May 17, 2006
    I know the Belgium competition. I have seen Vanden Borre the last two years, he really sucks. He is not intelligent, he doesn't know a thing about positioning, he loses a lot of balls. Anderlecht bought Wasilefsky from Poland because they have to much problems with Vanden Borre. So he has no talent. If the Belgium level is to high for him, what will happen to him in Italy? Or do we have to get use to a Juventus who's is buying this kind of players, I hope not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)