Vandenborre? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hamburg have signed Ivica Olić :) so they won´t get relegated.
Really, when??? I didn't red a thing about that???

And about Borre I always thought he is good from the things I saw on FM07 and things I've red from your posts at the FM07 thread. But actually I never saw him play and don't know thing about how he really plays.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Really, when??? I didn't red a thing about that???

And about Borre I always thought he is good from the things I saw on FM07 and things I've red from your posts at the FM07 thread. But actually I never saw him play and don't know thing about how he really plays.
He isn't good enough for Anderlecht

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
FM? FM? FM? It's a freakin' game!!! Every time I talked to people that saw him play(in real life) they said he sucks defensively and is nothing special.

We're covered at RB, RM and next year we'll buy at least a CB so we don't need this guy.

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    He is quite good, but not for defense, his character needs some tuning, but he is talented, you cant deny that.
    Tell me what has he shown last and this season at Anderlecht?
    Nothing worth mentioning, he is hyped if you ask me.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    he may not be doing anything special, but just because he sits on the bench does not mean he does not have talent. Bojinov, Saviola, and Robinho sit on the bench. Does that make them not talented?

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    Lol, you are kidding right?
    Sitting at the bench at Anderlecht or at Real, Juve or Barca is a bit of a difference or not?
    Now that was one of the funniest stuff I read in a while.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Lol, you are kidding right?
    Sitting at the bench at Anderlecht or at Real, Juve or Barca is a bit of a difference or not?
    Now that was one of the funniest stuff I read in a while.
    you didn't get the point. obviously the quality of the players between the Anderlecht bench and Juve, Barca and Madrid is way different. My point is that if he is sitting on the bench, it may have to do with the fact that he may be out of favour with the coach like with Bojinov/Saviola . Now I've heard that he has had a dip in form this season right? so what do managers do when their players have a dip in form? they bench them. And what do they do when they have a player that is in from in the same position? they play the in form player don't give the bench player any chance to play, especially when your an 18 yeal old inexperienced kid.

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
    Well excuse me, but when you look at the bench of Anderlecht, there are Hassan (he doesnt always start), Leiva, and so on... The reason is, in midfield there is Biglia, Boussoufa, Hassan, Goor and he isnt a real defender.. So dont blame him for sitting on the bench, there isnt just room for him...

Bojinov was also benched a lot at Fiorentina I think (dont shoot me if I'm wrong..), and when he arrived here, he was awesome.
    VDB also wants to play in a foreign league, so I think when he leaves Belgium, he will be relieved I think.

I say, Juve get him now, before a Spanish club gets him (he is quite hot there)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    you didn't get the point. obviously the quality of the players between the Anderlecht bench and Juve, Barca and Madrid is way different. My point is that if he is sitting on the bench, it may have to do with the fact that he may be out of favour with the coach like with Bojinov/Saviola . Now I've heard that he has had a dip in form this season right? so what do managers do when their players have a dip in form? they bench them. And what do they do when they have a player that is in from in the same position? they play the in form player don't give the bench player any chance to play, especially when your an 18 yeal old inexperienced kid.
    Well, he is an Anderlecht fan, I think he knows better than you in this case. He is not saying that VDB is not talented, he said VDB plays badly. Surely, if you have talent and don´t show it, what good does it bring to you then?

There were many, many wasted talents in this football...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)