Not open for further replies.
OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #121
    I can't believe he's that bad Andy.
    He can't defend so as defender, he sucks, as midfielder, in time, he can be decent, but surely no new Camo and at the moment, he isn't nearly as good as Marchionni so I don't see the point in paying 4MEuro for him if he isn't better then the players we have available now.

Like said before, don't base yourself on his stats in FM, they aren't true, maybe he has the potential, but he thinks his talent alone is good enough to make it and that he diesn't need to work to become a great payer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
    His manager said Anthony will leave Anderlecht for sure in August, and that there was indeed interest from Italy, but NOT Juventus.

Antho to AlbinoLeffe !!!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    His manager said Anthony will leave Anderlecht for sure in August, and that there was indeed interest from Italy, but NOT Juventus.

Antho to AlbinoLeffe !!!
    So why did he(or another one of his managers) say that Juve wanted him and they would talk after the Viareggio tournament?

I think Juve told him to shut up so it won't disturb the ambiance at the club. I'm pretty sure Camo will leave and we'll have Marchionni and VdB to fight for a place on the right. The priority would be to keep Camo though.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #128
    Vandervaart declared last weekend that he would stay at hamburg even if they would relegate.
    Add to this the fact that he scored two goals last weekend and made sure Hamburg wan't on a relegation spot anymore and I can tell you, he will be a very hard target for us.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #129
    Vanden Borre op weg naar Fiorentina

De kans is groot dat Anthony Vanden Borre volgend seizoen aan de slag gaat in de Italiaanse Serie A. De 19-jarige Vanden Borre staat erg dichtbij een akkoord met Fiorentina waar ook Anderlecht zich in kan vinden, zo weet Het Nieuwsblad.
    Vanden Borre zit duidelijk op een zijspoor bij Anderlecht. Zo mocht hij na de winterstop nog slechts 1 keer aan de aftrap komen en zag hij zich verder beperkt tot invalbeurten. Maandag zat de zaakwaarnemer van Vanden Borre met Anderlecht en Fiorentina aan de onderhandelingstafel in Brussel. De Italiaanse club zou een goede 3 miljoen euro willen neertellen voor Vanden Borre, die ook de belangstelling geniet van het Spaanse Levante.

Fiorentina biedt de Rode Duivel een contract van 3 seizoenen + een optie van 2 extra seizoenen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanden Borre would be very close to signing a contract at Fiorentina.
    The 19-year old player would cost about 3 MEuro and would get a 3 year deal, with an option for two more seasons.
    Also Spanish club Levante is interested in the player.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    He's going to Fiorentina, we just missed out on a wonderkid, one of football's greatest prospects. Big mistake....

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    How come we are losing out to Fiorentina and Inter Milan? If we want someone we need to lock them up. I really hope that I don't end up missing Moggi more than I already do. This is a monumental pre-season.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #138
    He's going to Fiorentina, we just missed out on a wonderkid, one of football's greatest prospects. Big mistake....
    Wonderkid?
    One of football's greatest prospects?:rofl:
    Believe me, if he doesn't change his mentality, he won't ever make it.
    He is lazy, thinks his talent will bring him to the highest level.

Maybe you have been playing FM2006 or FM2007 too much, but anyone who watched some Anderlecht this season or last season will know we aren't making a mistake at all.

How come we are losing out to Fiorentina and Inter Milan? If we want someone we need to lock them up. I really hope that I don't end up missing Moggi more than I already do. This is a monumental pre-season.
    Not getting Vanden Borre at this moment, is a very good deal, let us see if he wants to work for it before gewtting him, he wouldn't bring anything extra to the team next season, no way.

Viola have been spot on with most of their buys(except the one of boji)
    If VdB doesn't change his mentality, this one can be added on the Viola list of mis-buys.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Wonderkid?
    One of football's greatest prospects?:rofl:
    Believe me, if he doesn't change his mentality, he won't ever make it.
    He is lazy, thinks his talent will bring him to the highest level.

Maybe you have been playing FM2006 or FM2007 too much, but anyone who watched some Anderlecht this season or last season will know we aren't making a mistake at all.

If VdB doesn't change his mentality, this one can be added on the Viola list of mis-buys.
    I don't really agree on everything.

Yes Antho has been shite for the last season and a half. No wonder he doesn't make it to the first team anymore.
    But it's not a wonder either that he got into the A selection when he was 17. The kid has loads of talent, and proved it with some flashes of brilliant play. I remember a goal he scored with a one-two with Wilhelmsson, that was beautiful, and proved to everyone that he was gifted.
    But Belgium seems to hate it's talent, and he got loads of critics for every mistake he did. Soon enough, everyone saw him as a spoiled and lazy kid with an atrocious mentality. This was partly right, but got out of proportions. Now, people in Belgium, even RSCA sups say he's bad and all...

That's horsecrap. The kid has loads of talent, but it's true he has problems. He doesn't fin his position on the pitch, which would be somewhere on the right, between the defence and the midfield...

With a good coach and a serene mentality, he has the ability to become one of Europe's hottest prospects.

If he joins Fiorentina, I can't predict how he'll turn out. He could become a good serieA player, but could also sink in the Arno without a trace.
    Personally I wouldn't have paid 3M€ for him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)