Unfortunate Ending (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
i can perfectly see where ian is coming from. in fact, i think can quit supporting juve, its just that everyday im becoming more and more disgusted with italian football. i always preffered italian game to la liga or premiership, but i think this may not last long. i just might become indifferent towards club. naturally, juve will have a soft spot in my heart, along with celtic and monaco (boohoo, i began following them after their glorious run to the final two years, poor gloryhunting me) but i'm not sure whether i'll remain a fan.

hopefully the world cup will wash these doubts away. :pint:

anyway, lots of luck to you ian :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
the worst days of football for me.feel lots of strange feelings inside.love,hate,loyalty,betraying,shame,doubt,despair...
gosh!
I count the days down to the world cup.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
king Ale said:
I don't understand the point of making a thread to declare this "dramatic goodbye".
like I understand these kinds of Comments like yours :rolleyes:

you don't like it, you move to another thread, easy eh?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
king Ale said:
I don't understand the point of making a thread to declare this "dramatic goodbye".
anyway how it's important if Juve miss one of its fans with any reason?

if Moggi's cheated all Juve fans during 10 years,I'm still with the team cos I've been with them in every match they've played.I've loved the players and the team.have celebrated in their good days and have been sad in their bad ones.have typed a lot of FORZA JUVE(s) and GO TO HELL CAPELLO(s) here !!
watching football for me meant(and means)watching Juve.I'm still on their side.if one day I stop supporting Juve(which I doubt),I'm sure,I won't choose another team to support and cheer for.
Thanx king Ale for making me feel better
Forza Juve

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'm more than sorry to see you go Ian, for as long as you've been here you've provided the forum with quality posts and you have a knack for looking at the broader perspective.

Kudos to you and best of luck in everything. :thumbs:

May 11, 2006
I don't belong to a country, I belong to myself. I will quit supporting a government or team when it turns it's back on its principles and decent conduct.
I was born in Egypt however my mother is not Egyptian. So I am half American half Egyptian. And from what you just said I understand that you want me turn my back on both countries because both countries have corrupted govenments? just because of a few corrupted people you want me to declare the two nations corrupted? you said it not me.

When did Juventus as a team turn its back on principles and decent conduct? and how can you judge the whole club with it's history and fans and players by the act of three peoples only??

I don't belong to a country, I belong to myself.
You know I never heard anyone say such a thing. I don't even understand it. In my opinion there is no good in a man that doesn't feel that he belong to the place that he/she was born, raised and learn in.

Good luck to you.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
king Ale said:

if Moggi's cheated all Juve fans during 10 years,I'm still with the team cos I've been with them in every match they've played.I've loved the players and the team.have celebrated in their good days and have been sad in their bad ones.have typed a lot of FORZA JUVE(s) and GO TO HELL CAPELLO(s) here !!
watching football for me meant(and means)watching Juve.I'm still on their side.if one day I stop supporting Juve(which I doubt),I'm sure,I won't choose another team to support and cheer for.
:thumbs: :heart2:

Hoori living in Iran is one of the few reasons I wouldn't marry this girl !!:D

great post !!! :agree:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
TheOldLady said:
I was born in Egypt however my mother is not Egyptian. So I am half American half Egyptian. And from what you just said I understand that you want me turn my back on both countries because both countries have corrupted govenments? just because of a few corrupted people you want me to declare the two nations corrupted? you said it not me.

When did Juventus as a team turn its back on principles and decent conduct? and how can you judge the whole club with it's history and fans and players by the act of three peoples only??

You know I never heard anyone say such a thing. I don't even understand it. In my opinion there is no good in a man that doesn't feel that he belong to the place that he/she was born, raised and learn in.

Good luck to you.
:agree: good post!

Anyway good bye Ian.
Good Luck!
GBU

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
king Ale said:

+REP

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fliakis said:
i see him as the exact opposite of glory hunter. really, you and i are more of glory hunters than ian.
Oh really? The guy decides not to support Juventus during our time of anything but glory in the midst of a scandal, while at the same time gladly announces his support of clubs such as Barcelona, Arsenal, Ajax, Rangers, Marseille (hehe), LA Galaxy, River Plate, and Bayer Leverkusen? Please!

Give this man some glory...seems like he needs it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andy said:
Oh really? The guy decides not to support Juventus during our time of anything but glory in the midst of a scandal, while at the same time gladly announces his support of clubs such as Barcelona, Arsenal, Ajax, Rangers, Marseille (hehe), LA Galaxy, River Plate, and Bayer Leverkusen? Please!

As if supporting a doped up match fixing team is so great.
None of you seem to feel it, I'm sure you're just ignorant about it or that it hasn't gotten through to you yet, but I'm ashamed to be a Juventino.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In fact, they're thinking about giving Capello Moggi's position. If that idea comes through, I'm not cheering for this team. We would have cheated, played some ugly ass football under the most annoying coach I have ever seen and we look like thieves both on an off the pitch. This is too much.

Sep 28, 2002
Andy said:

whatever floats your boat man..

Mar 14, 2004
as one man said....glory hunter.

You must be with your club in good or bad,happy or sad....I hate people that abandon the ship when the crissis comes,no matter how small or how big it is.

That's why I stood with Juve for the past 15 years and I will stand with Juve for the rest of my life...no forum or any link on channel4/sports/SerieA can change that.

Bye Ian

Sep 28, 2002
barkuss said:
as one man said....glory hunter.

You must be with your club in good or bad,happy or sad....I hate people that abandon the ship when the crissis comes,no matter how small or how big it is.

That's why I stood with Juve for the past 15 years and I will stand with Juve for the rest of my life...no forum or any link on channel4/sports/SerieA can change that.

Bye Ian
dont you stand for dinamo? oh wait..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Martin said:
You "real fans" are a sad bunch I'll tell you that. Then again you've heard me say that lots of times already.
How true. But u sound like an old man full of wisdom when you deliver this statement

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What I wanna say to everyone is this:

You don't pick the club, the club picks you!

When you fall in love with a football club it just happens, you know it's forever so you stick to it!!

Juventus needs support more than ever now, and although I would be slightly ashamed if these allegations proved to be true, it wouldn't be a reason for me to jump ship.

I love this club!

For me, and this is my personal opinion, this "Ian" character is good riddance and I'm glad he's gone.

Forza JUVE

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jem83 said:
What I wanna say to everyone is this:

You don't pick the club, the club picks you!

When you fall in love with a football club it just happens, you know it's forever so you stick to it!!

The club needs support more than ever now, and although I would be slightly ashamed if these allegations proved to be true, it wouldn't be a reason for me to jump ship.

I love this club!

For me, and this is my personal opinion, this "Ian" character is good riddance and I'm glad he's gone.

Forza JUVE

Yeah. One day this Juve guy stood at my doorstep, grabbed me by the throat and said: Juventus needs YOU! Sure, I was picked by the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)