Unfortunate Ending (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I remember Ian mostly because he was the reason I saw Martin losing it for the first time.

The mofo actually came back here to gloat when Barca won the CL and to make fun of Juve. And that's where Martin lost it :D
It takes a LOT to get martin pissed off.

Believe me, I've tried.

Oops, I responded to you when I shouldn't have.

Me being an Elitist and all

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I remember Ian mostly because he was the reason I saw Martin losing it for the first time.

The mofo actually came back here to gloat when Barca won the CL and to make fun of Juve. And that's where Martin lost it :D
I want to read that :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

I did?

I don't remember any of this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This piece of shit came back here in 2009 after the Bayern loss and posted garbage like this:

Hey, whingers, I'm not the only one laughing. Pretty much everybody in Europe is laughing at Juventus...

Y'all need to get a new coach (ferrara is awesome and I love him, but he's no manager), a new system, and a new mentality. Until then, a laughingstock you will remain.
Are you serious? You don't believe Juve were involved in match fixing? I guess that's why Moggi was banned from football for five years and Juve were demoted to Serie B, because there was no match fixing....ridiculous.
I write (or in this case emoticon) what I feel. The only thing that this match stirred in me was laughter. I mean, going out to Bayern? They're trash, and the scoreline just makes it even funnier. I think we all know that Juve have no business being trounced by Bayern like that, with the squad that Juve have. Have fun in the Europa League, whatever the hell that is...
And then had the gall to whine about people attacking him on this forum. :rofl:

And then complete bullshit like this:

do you want me to post pictures of the entire Juve squad excepting Del Piero and Giovinco? You're ridiculous. Juve have proven time and again that they would rather bring in foreigners than promote their youth players. You can't possibly say that Barca are the same way.
Yeah. Juve hasn't had the backbone of the Italian national team forever...

What a retard.

It figures people like Fred were defending this asshole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)