Unfortunate Ending (9 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well,,,açis sad to see you leave.

In the point that i agree with U,,is that in my case in a bit confused too , because of all this mess in the Juventus world..... im very sad and my roots for this team as been skaken. I, fell that all this years i have been sheering a ghost.

But, im not the of the kind that leaves a team to pick another one (not to mention that the other one is the fresh europe champion)...............

as i stated before......... if juventus die, my footbal world will die too... but ill try to stay with the team as much as possible.

Maybe the forum is not what other old members wanted.... but IMO..... as far as every week, there is a game thread to discuss, as far as every week we have the newest news and rumours, this forum still have what it needs to continue.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ian is one of the legends of this forum. I'm not around much myself these days, but I've barely seen you the past year or so, Ian. It's always nice to see you back here. So it's sad that you're leaving.

If you're ever in Utrecht, let me know. :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ian, I really don't know what to say here.

You and I, especially, have ALWAYS gotten along very well. You've always had my back through some of the more difficult times I had on this forum, and I'll never forget that. I hope that you would have felt the same towards me.

Now, that being said, as far as me being in this so-called "elitist" club that you talk about, when had that ever stopped me from being respctful to other people on this forum?? You can probably count the instances on one hand, with plenty of fingers to spare. So to be honest, you "lost" a lot of respect for me?? Quite honestly, I don't care either way.

There are certain people that I talk to and certain people that I don't, and the ones that I don't talk to has nothing to do with personality conflicts, differences of opinion, or a general dislike. It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that there are people on this forum I consider my friends. In case you've forgotten, a forum allows you to speak to whomever you like, whenever you like. Just because you're in a global community doesn't mean that you have to talk to everyone in it.

Seriously, get over yourself. "Elitist", My Ass. Ask anyone around here that I communicate with, and they will unequivocably tell youthat I'm one of the most considerate and respectful people here.

Whatever, you're gone now. If you read this, fine. If not, I could honestly care less

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Ian, you and I have never really gotten on, but I suppose it's because I don't smoke pot and you don't fap shoes. j/k. Anyway, you really did give a lot of positives to our community and wish you the best.

I never really thought of you as da Juve anyway so don't sweat the "Glory Hunter" tag. I'm just glad you picked Barca rather than following Edwin VdS to Manchester United.

Good luck.

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    Stripper said:
    thanks for being a temporary fan, how do u say glory hunter??
    In what language?

Maresca said:
    we must make differnce between the club and it´s personal...
    Matteo.. said:
    Moggi was the d.g. of Juventus FC. Moggi WAS Juventus.
    Maresca said:
    have to disagree, moggi is not juventus. Juventus is much bigger than a person, juve is bigger that all it´s players. juve is more that 100 years of tradition. Moggi will be a black point in the history of juve.
    What is a club made up of, if not its personnel? Juve has a tradition, that the club has turned its back on. Juve’s tradition was one of Italian talent, developed locally. It was also good sportsmanship, and putting the game before profit. That’s not Juve today.

Jem83 said:
    piss off to Barcelona

Vaffanculo
    Done and done. BTW, it's Barçelona.

TheOldLady said:
    Great.

So let me know when you'll quit belonging to your country when you discover that your leader - for instance - is corrupted.

Or is it prohibited for some people to be corrupted?
    I don't belong to a country, I belong to myself. I will quit supporting a government or team when it turns it's back on its principles and decent conduct.

TheOldLady said:
    I don't blame you, who wouldn't support his "hometown club" over a club he pretended to belong to, especially when that hometown club admins and managers are angels!!

See you either next year or couple of years when juve win a CL title.
    I've supported Barçelona since I was a kid, and I’ve always routed for them when they’re not playing Juve. Besides, Spain is a superior league.

Vinman said:
    wow...if you really paid attention you would have seen that snoop and I havent been the best of friends (although all has been forgotten on my end)

maybe its all the marijuana you smoke...it fucks with your brain, dont you know ??

whatever you think Ian........
    That doesn't change the fact that the rest of you (excluding Snoop, my bad) are absurd. And marijuana may “fuck with my brain”, but not as much as your narcissism.

Vinman said:
    let me also add that it would take the total and utter destruction of Juventus FC for me to ever follow another team. I would follow Juve even if they were sent down to Serie D (although it would be hard to see matches on TV)

we dont need anymore fair weathered fans around here, so, as Arnold would say "hasta la vista, baby !!":D
    If it makes you feel better to call me a fair weather fan, then I guess I am, though that doesn’t make sense. While I’ve supported this club, it’s never won a European Cup, and for some years, no trophies were won. I am leaving after winning two titles in a row? I’ve explained my reasons for leaving, but I didn’t support Juve because they win trophies…

Sergio said:
    Ian, I really don't know what to say here.

You and I, especially, have ALWAYS gotten along very well. You've always had my back through some of the more difficult times I had on this forum, and I'll never forget that. I hope that you would have felt the same towards me.
    Sergio, I always liked you, and you’ve always been a great guy to me. But, your collusion with Incubo and the rest is a sad footnote, I hadn’t really involved myself in this forum for some time, mostly because of that clique.

Sergio said:
    Now, that being said, as far as me being in this so-called "elitist" club that you talk about, when had that ever stopped me from being respctful to other people on this forum?? You can probably count the instances on one hand, with plenty of fingers to spare. So to be honest, you "lost" a lot of respect for me?? Quite honestly, I don't care either way.
    I’ve seen your posse gang up on people enough times, to know what I’m talking about. You guys act like you are the best posters on the forum, but all you do is post mindless drivel in Incubo’s thread, and intimidate other posters in the rest of the forum.

Sergio said:
    There are certain people that I talk to and certain people that I don't, and the ones that I don't talk to has nothing to do with personality conflicts, differences of opinion, or a general dislike. It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that there are people on this forum I consider my friends. In case you've forgotten, a forum allows you to speak to whomever you like, whenever you like. Just because you're in a global community doesn't mean that you have to talk to everyone in it.
    That’s exactly what I’m talking about. You only talk to those you deem worthy. That’s elitism, in my book. It’s not like I hate you for it, I just wish you guys would stop, for the sake of the community. Just because I’m not going to be here anymore doesn’t mean I want this place to suck.

Sergio said:
    Seriously, get over yourself. "Elitist", My Ass. Ask anyone around here that I communicate with, and they will unequivocably tell youthat I'm one of the most considerate and respectful people here.
    Exactly. Anyone you communicate with…

Sergio said:
    Whatever, you're gone now. If you read this, fine. If not, I could honestly care less
    I guess that’s why you wrote it? Seriously, I still think you’re a great guy and you’ve always been friendly to me, I just had to say my peace.

The Pado said:
    Ian, you and I have never really gotten on, but I suppose it's because I don't smoke pot and you don't fap shoes. j/k. Anyway, you really did give a lot of positives to our community and wish you the best.

I never really thought of you as da Juve anyway so don't sweat the "Glory Hunter" tag. I'm just glad you picked Barca rather than following Edwin VdS to Manchester United.

Good luck.
    Thanks man, but Barça picked me.

Matteo.. said:
    You completely missed the point.

In fact, every Juventino should think about what Ian said.
    Torkel said:
    Thanks for being here, Ian, I've enjoyed your presence here a lot. You always had a lot of football insight, while being an interesting and nice guy in non-football topics. One of the greats. :star:
    Fliakis said:
    i sencond that.

good luck ian, congrats on barca victory.
    mikhail said:
    Well said.

I'm sorry to see you go Ian. You're an interesting guy to know, even if only a little. Good luck. :pint:
    swag said:
    FWIW, I want to thank Ian for his contributions here. He's been a great poster over the years and has added a lot here.
    Jeeks said:
    Peace. I never got to know you well but I know that you have a good taste in music and a great taste in stuffing Rizlas.

Take care.
    Erik said:
    Sorry to lose you Ian :sad:
    Martin said:
    Ian is one of the legends of this forum. I'm not around much myself these days, but I've barely seen you the past year or so, Ian. It's always nice to see you back here. So it's sad that you're leaving.

If you're ever in Utrecht, let me know. :)
    Espectro said:
    its always sad to see an "old member" leaving, thanks for everything Ian and take care...
    Azzurri7 said:
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    bye bye ian
    Black&White. said:
    Thanks very much, all of you. :pint: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :toast: :pint: :pint: :eyepatch: :weee: :smoke: :pint: :pint:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Hey Ian, I'm sorry to hear that u have decided to leave. You are definitely one of the best posters in this forum where I gained a lot of football knowledge.

Anyway I wish you good luck in whatever you are doing

PS I prefer the ending to be, The Last Chapter

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The elitest club is very much deserved when looking at some of it's members, however you could have been one of those posters if you showed a little more respect. I will remember you on this forum for labelling my fellow countrymen "the enemy" on this forum, and how we deplete every single natural resource this world has to offer. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, however you yourself have lived off of such resources in your lifetime, so there is no debate here. Every single facet of an entity has it's place, however some are not able to compete with such competition and fall short of the goal they are trying to accomplish. I sincerely do not see a goal when looking at the majority of your posts.

But that is completely fine. My compatriots and I will hoard the natural resources and will continue being the bane of the planet. Unfortunately loyalty is not a forte for you, however I still respect your posts and hope you continue posting sometimes within this forum. I am not sure I can respect a fan who likes multiple sides, however I wish you good luck in the future.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Fliakis said:
    oh cut the crap. never saw ian as a juventino, and i fully understand his reasons. fairweather fan my ass.
    Ian is the least bit a Juventino. The fact he supports Barca is evidence enough he is simply a glory-hunter.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
    Andy said:
    The elitest club is very much deserved when looking at some of it's members, however you could have been one of those posters if you showed a little more respect. I will remember you on this forum for labelling my fellow countrymen "the enemy" on this forum, and how we deplete every single natural resource this world has to offer. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, however you yourself have lived off of such resources in your lifetime, so there is no debate here. Every single facet of an entity has it's place, however some are not able to compete with such competition and fall short of the goal they are trying to accomplish. I sincerely do not see a goal when looking at the majority of your posts.

But that is completely fine. My compatriots and I will hoard the natural resources and will continue being the bane of the planet. Unfortunately loyalty is not a forte for you, however I still respect your posts and hope you continue posting sometimes within this forum. I am not sure I can respect a fan who likes multiple sides, however I wish you good luck in the future.
    1. You must see yourself what annoys Ian about that. Your self declared group of wise men cuts you off from the rest of the forum and if everyone else like it or not decides a lot.

2. How you can even act as if this is not the case is beyond me.

Nov 21, 2005
    serie A !!!!!!!!!!
    serie D !!!!!!!!!!!
    Prima tu sempre sei.....!!!!!!

Forza Juveeeee !!!!!!!

'Oh mama mama mama, oh mama mama mama...
    sai perche mi batte il corazon...ho visto la Juventus ho vista la Juventus
    eh mama innamorato son'

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Always a shame to see good poster leave. Good luck wherever you go.

Ian said:
    Done and done. BTW, it's Barçelona.
    Actually, it isn't. The cedilla is used in situations where the C is supposed to be soft, but cannot due to alphabetic rules. It's Barcelona and Barça, since the latter would otherwise be pronounced Barka. I think you get my point. ;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    All the best Ian, as ever a very well written post. This forum will lose one of a very small handful of posters whose words actually have any meaing, whether they be football related or otherwise.

Hope it all goes well for you anyay and congrats for the result in midweek, if you're still a Barça fan of course ;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    *Juventino* said:
    serie A !!!!!!!!!!
    serie D !!!!!!!!!!!
    Prima tu sempre sei.....!!!!!!

Forza Juveeeee !!!!!!!

'Oh mama mama mama, oh mama mama mama...
    sai perche mi batte il corazon...ho visto la Juventus ho vista la Juventus
    eh mama innamorato son'
    why the hell is this post warned?? it is somthing like a song.. shall he translate it to english??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)