Unfortunate Ending (4 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It sems you "mixed" me with some one else, no mater what you think of me, I always thought and still think that you are a quality member here, and I always enjoyed reading your posts and agree with them most of the time. But I would nevert act like you, because of few people this club's name got dirty, no matter what happens I am staying as a Juventino, even if it sux to be a Juve fan these days, but who cares what people think anway..

Good luck :coffee:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
And marijuana may “fuck with my brain”, but not as much as your narcissism.

no....

the marijuana is much worse....your just too fucked up to realize it

sorry to have to bring you back to reality

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Vinman said:
no....

I'm curious, why are all the kids that get into Yale stoners? :confused:

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #47
    Andy said:
    The elitest club is very much deserved when looking at some of it's members, however you could have been one of those posters if you showed a little more respect. I will remember you on this forum for labelling my fellow countrymen "the enemy" on this forum, and how we deplete every single natural resource this world has to offer. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, however you yourself have lived off of such resources in your lifetime, so there is no debate here. Every single facet of an entity has it's place, however some are not able to compete with such competition and fall short of the goal they are trying to accomplish. I sincerely do not see a goal when looking at the majority of your posts.
    :lol2:

Andy said:
    But that is completely fine. My compatriots and I will hoard the natural resources and will continue being the bane of the planet. Unfortunately loyalty is not a forte for you
    Loyalty is not a forte for me? I suppose that you grew up in Turin?

Andy said:
    Ian is the least bit a Juventino. The fact he supports Barca is evidence enough he is simply a glory-hunter.
    How so? I live in Barcelona, and I've been a fan for a long time, my "other teams" listed Barça as the first. You ought to think a bit before you assume that I switched to Barça because they won the CL.

snoop said:
    It sems you "mixed" me with some one else, no mater what you think of me, I always thought and still think that you are a quality member here, and I always enjoyed reading your posts and agree with them most of the time. But I would nevert act like you, because of few people this club's name got dirty, no matter what happens I am staying as a Juventino, even if it sux to be a Juve fan these days, but who cares what people think anway..

Good luck :coffee:
    Sorry about that...

Vinman said:
    no....

You're not sorry. And reality is just a state of mind. I don't find your state of mind attractive. It doesn't surprise me that you don't enjoy mine. Sorry to bring you back to perspective...:smoke:

Tom said:
    All the best Ian, as ever a very well written post. This forum will lose one of a very small handful of posters whose words actually have any meaing, whether they be football related or otherwise.

Hope it all goes well for you anyay and congrats for the result in midweek, if you're still a Barça fan of course ;)
    Thanks man, for that and for all the epic battles.

Sir Sebastian said:
    Peace Ian, you were always a better stoner than Gino :D
    :smoke:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    So now, are you leaving the forum or just declaring that you are not a Juve fan anymore?

By the way, if you are in Holland during July, you can always find me at the SAS Radisson and we can always do some Cannabis tasting.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    The Pado said:
    Oh man, so true, so true. At least when Ian smokes nobody gets punched :D
    A while ago I was considering putting Gino's infamous line in my sig, but I somehow couldn't bring myself to stop spreading the word of country music.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    Jeeks said:
    So now, are you leaving the forum or just declaring that you are not a Juve fan anymore?
    I suppose that you may find me making posts in the WC forum, but due to the fact that most of my football following energies will not be directed towards Juve, I doubt that I'll be posting very much more.

Jeeks said:
    By the way, if you are in Holland during July, you can always find me at the SAS Radisson and we can always do some Cannabis tasting.
    Hopefully, I'll be in Canada, but if I find myself in the Netherlands, I'll let you know.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    When I joined here you used to be a regular poster iirc, and I enjoyed reading your posts. I had no "problems" with you until you started hating on Palestinians, but that's a different story. Also, I wouldn't call you a glory hunter, but I do think it's kinda of like a stab in the back to the team itself, who regardless of the outcome are innocent. Anywho, congrats on Barça's victory (happens to be my 2nd fav team ever since my dad bought me a jersey from Camp Nou back in the late 90's :D ) Well, Goodbye and hope you'll stop by once in a while ;)

Well if you're in Canada, let me know we'll smoke a Cuban or something :p

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I don't understand the point of making a thread to declare this "dramatic goodbye".
    anyway how it's important if Juve miss one of its fans with any reason?

if Moggi's cheated all Juve fans during 10 years,I'm still with the team cos I've been with them in every match they've played.I've loved the players and the team.have celebrated in their good days and have been sad in their bad ones.have typed a lot of FORZA JUVE(s) and GO TO HELL CAPELLO(s) here !!
    watching football for me meant(and means)watching Juve.I'm still on their side.if one day I stop supporting Juve(which I doubt),I'm sure,I won't choose another team to support and cheer for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)