Unfortunate Ending (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
Yeah. One day this Juve guy stood at my doorstep, grabbed me by the throat and said: Juventus needs YOU! Sure, I was picked by the club.
It happens in that split second when the team does something you never thought was possible. You fall in love, in that very instant. Obviously, it hasn't happened for you so just piss off..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jem83 said:
It happens in that split second when the team does something you never thought was possible. You fall in love, in that very instant. Obviously, it hasn't happened for you so just piss off..
Oh fuck off. I fell in love with Del Piero as a football player and I fell in love with the football Juventus represented. No way in hell the team chose me. I chose Juventus, because they were what I was looking for in a team. Start thinking rationally.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
Oh fuck off. I fell in love with Del Piero as a football player and I fell in love with the football Juventus represented. No way in hell the team chose me. I chose Juventus, because they were what I was looking for in a team. Start thinking rationally.
When I say "the club picks you" it's not literally, it's by the way they make you feel. Juventus and Del Piero reached your heart and that's why you started following the club and him. Or at least it should be.

Why are you telling me to think rationally when you don't even posess the ability to read between the lines?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jem83 said:
When I say "the club picks you" it's not literally, it's by the way they make you feel. Juventus and Del Piero reached your heart and that's why you started following the club and him. Or at least it should be.

Why are you telling me to think rationally when you don't even posess the ability to read between the lines?
Because it wasn't about reading between the lines. You said the complete opposite of the truth. Are you honestly suggesting that reading between the lines equals the opposite of what you said?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
Because it wasn't about reading between the lines. You said the complete opposite of the truth. Are you honestly suggesting that reading between the lines equals the opposite of what you said?
Explaining passion to a passionless is a difficult thing and I haven't learned how to do it yet. But I'll contact you some time in the future if any solutions or methods come to mind.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jem83 said:
Explaining passion to a passionless is a difficult thing and I haven't learned how to do it yet. But I'll contact you some time in the future if any solutions or methods come to mind.
I think it's safe to assume I'm the more passionate of the two of us, if only because I am able to acknowledge the fact Juve cheated.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
I think it's safe to assume I'm the more passionate of the two of us, if only because I am able to acknowledge the fact Juve cheated.
If we're guilty of this then I'll be completely heartbroken and I would want us to be punished severly.

At the moment I feel low because of the scandal, but I've not once gotten carried away and I still won't. I've remained calm and now I'm just waiting for the outcome of the investigations and future trials.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The never ending discussion. Seven and Jem, if you don't stop now, I will force you to continue that somewhere else.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
The never ending discussion. Seven and Jem, if you don't stop now, I will force you to continue that somewhere else.
Why would Seven, after I write a post proclaiming my love to this club, want to have a go at me?

I just don't understand this dude

If he's a real Juventino he would be on my side, wouldn't he?

Anyway, I don't want this to go any further, but I really think - Jeeks - you're being somewhat harsh on Seven here..

I mean c'mon, at least give him a chance to insult me before you pull us apart :p

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
What I wanna say to everyone is this:

You don't pick the club, the club picks you!

When you fall in love with a football club it just happens, you know it's forever so you stick to it!!

Juventus needs support more than ever now, and although I would be slightly ashamed if these allegations proved to be true, it wouldn't be a reason for me to jump ship.

I love this club!

For me, and this is my personal opinion, this "Ian" character is good riddance and I'm glad he's gone.

Forza JUVE
you're not a glory hunter nooooo... juve have won just 6 scudetti since you started supporting them.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
you're not a glory hunter nooooo... juve have won just 6 scudetti since you started supporting them.
glory is nice and it feels good, but it's not what matters most..

to me what matters most is feeling proud of my team together with my fellow supporters

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jem83 said:
glory is nice and it feels good, but it's not what matters most..

to me what matters most is feeling proud of my team together with my fellow supporters
By that logic you should quit Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
Then you're not following your own logic. How can you be proud of cheating?
I'm not at all proud of cheating, I despise it, and like I've said before - If we're guilty we should be relegated.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I am gonna say this once again. moggi is not JUVE. you can not start to hate juve or dislike juve because he "cheated". Juve has more than 100 years of tradition and great history. true fans would now say, we will start again and show every one that our sucsess is not bought.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Maresca said:
I am gonna say this once again. moggi is not JUVE. you can not start to hate juve or dislike juve because he "cheated". Juve has more than 100 years of tradition and great history. true fans would now say, we will start again and show every one that our sucsess is not bought.
rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)