Unfortunate Ending (3 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
poisonwoody said:
my comment was in reference to ur "fighting"
yes..

well I also feel that internal fighting is stupid and that Juventini should stand united now and be counted for, show their support during these difficult times, and by that I do NOT mean supporting MOGGI.

I want the part-timers to get the hell out and I want the rest of us to unite around this beautiful club and its 109 years of tradition!!

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
why? do you know a lot about history and traditions of this club? maybe you do, but im just sick and tired of all this "forza juve" band who have clearly no idea what juve stands for and who'd buy the jerseys nike will make for us the next season

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
why? do you know a lot about history and traditions of this club?
yes

Fliakis said:
maybe you do, but im just sick and tired of all this "forza juve" band who have clearly no idea what juve stands for and who'd buy the jerseys nike will make for us the next season
yeah, but you know..
we're a big club and we're always gonna attract a few 'kids' and curious people

the good thing is that the majority of these (hopefully) will learn and experience, as we all do in life, and stay on and forever be passionate about Juventus.

and like I said, the ones who don't can just quit and go do whatever they want, I have no problem with that

but why announce at a Juve forum that "Hey guys, I'm leaving. I'm a Barcelona supporter now. But I still demand your love and respect. So give it to me now, ok? Byyye :) "

If you guys seriously didn't expect me to react to that, I guess you just don't know me that well!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maresca said:
I am gonna say this once again. moggi is not JUVE. you can not start to hate juve or dislike juve because he "cheated". Juve has more than 100 years of tradition and great history. true fans would now say, we will start again and show every one that our sucsess is not bought.
Read the fucking rules. Is it that damn hard? The rules clearly state Moggi IS Juventus. Besides what is a club but it's personel? The notion of "Juventus" would be purely abstract if not for the people working for the club.

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
yes

yeah, but you know..
we're a big club and we're always gonna attract a few 'kids' and curious people

the good thing is that the majority of these (hopefully) will learn and experience, as we all do in life, and stay on and forever be passionate about Juventus.

and like I said, the ones who don't can just quit and go do whatever they want, I have no problem with that

but why announce at a Juve forum that "Hey guys, I'm leaving. I'm a Barcelona supporter now. But I still demand your love and respect. So give it to me now, ok? Byyye :) "

If you guys seriously didn't expect me to react to that, I guess you just don't know me that well!
ian is a great guy, whose football knowledge exceeds the 99% on this forum, thats why i defending him. the way i always saw him and see him now is that he's football fan, not juve fan. he started following juve when van der saar joined him, edwin left but he continued to follow juve because he enjoyed the way they played. now this club is in shambles and its fairly easy to get disgusted by everything associated with this club. ian always cared about the easthetic side of football, the thing that juve lacks nowadays, the the thing that barca have plenty of. ian chose to follow that path and i dont blame. im just annoyed by this "gloryhunter" tag he is given now. he never followed anyone for glory, but for the pure pleasure of watching the game. whoa re we to criticize him. after all we all follow the most successful team in italy, not bari..

Sep 28, 2002
Seven said:
Read the fucking rules. Is it that damn hard? The rules clearly state Moggi IS Juventus. Besides what is a club but it's personel? The notion of "Juventus" would be purely abstract if not for the people working for the club.
moggi is not juventus. this club is much more than that. but moggi was a part of juventus and you cant brush him away just like that.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
king Ale said:
I don't understand the point of making a thread to declare this "dramatic goodbye".
anyway how it's important if Juve miss one of its fans with any reason?

if Moggi's cheated all Juve fans during 10 years,I'm still with the team cos I've been with them in every match they've played.I've loved the players and the team.have celebrated in their good days and have been sad in their bad ones.have typed a lot of FORZA JUVE(s) and GO TO HELL CAPELLO(s) here !!
watching football for me meant(and means)watching Juve.I'm still on their side.if one day I stop supporting Juve(which I doubt),I'm sure,I won't choose another team to support and cheer for.
You are completely missing the point.
Ian is a football fan. About rest of the points, Fliakis has already explained clearly.

Ian is one of the people whose football knowledge is wonderful. Even though I may not agree with his view in full extent, he is one of the few members around that can get his point across that well and into your face as well.

It will be a great loss to this forum without him.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Fliakis said:
moggi is not juventus. this club is much more than that. but moggi was a part of juventus and you cant brush him away just like that.
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. is a Società per Azioni, which is logical considering that is the only form of business suitable for trading its stock through the stock market. The share holders are accountable in case of bankrupcy, but only to the amount they invested. The board of directors (the management) is responsible for remaining damage in case of bankrupcy. They are also the ones responsible in case of company fraud, nepotism or any illegal action along those lines. They can be tried seperately or totally depending on the characteristics of the case. In case of the latter, they are not tried personally, but as a representative of the club. Or rather: as the club.

So legally, you could argue, Moggi is Juventus. Even despite his recent resignation because the case predates it and spans a period when he was on the board of managers.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seven said:
As if supporting a doped up match fixing team is so great.
None of you seem to feel it, I'm sure you're just ignorant about it or that it hasn't gotten through to you yet, but I'm ashamed to be a Juventino.
Don't call me ignorant, Andries. Of course I'm ashamed to be a Juventino, however I'm not going to drop Juventus overnight and go support a team like Barcelona. Juventus needs their fans now more than ever, as who knows what our punishment will be or where we will be in the coming years. Sure, we should be ashamed, however leaving the club during a time like this is nothing more than weakness in my opinion.

But then again, if you have 10 or so other clubs you support, why not leave Juventus after such a scandal? I mean after such an ordeal I guess Juve becomes inconsequential when you have a nice variety of others to support..

Oh wait, you're banned once again.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
In fact, they're thinking about giving Capello Moggi's position. If that idea comes through, I'm not cheering for this team. We would have cheated, played some ugly ass football under the most annoying coach I have ever seen and we look like thieves both on an off the pitch. This is too much.

as much as it would pain me to see that happen, I would still, and always be a Juventino

you are showing just what a shallow fan you are with that statement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)