Unfortunate Ending (4 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Vinman said:
I would like to be the first to congratulate Seven on his 15th ban !!!!!

WAY TO GO KID !!!!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :rofl2: :rofl2:
it has to be some kind of record, I mean the only member that I remember that got so many bans must be Claire...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Damn shame to see you go, Ian. It seems we lose a decent poster every other day around here. I've always made a point of reading your posts, if only for the fact that I know they won't begin with "I concur with the post above, and the post above that one".

Take care, I wish you all the best.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Espectro said:
it has to be some kind of record, I mean the only member that I remember that got so many bans must be Claire...
Claire may have gotten 8 or 9, while Seven is at 15

Seven is the undisputed champion !!!:agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mikhail said:
Not if he's using it as a stick to beat some other member with.
Mikhail, Please......

We know you're trying to do such a hard-work around here, But ffs, I see no reason to ban him this time. If you really banned him for using that word as a stick then I don't know what to tell you. It's not like he insulted him or insulted his family, "Fvck" is a word everyone use, until he directs it to him, then you have the right to give him a warning or maybe to ban him.

Have a good day.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Mikhail, Please......

We know you're trying to do such a hard-work around here, But ffs, I see no reason to ban him this time. If you really banned him for using that word as a stick then I don't know what to tell you. It's not like he insulted him or insulted his family, "Fvck" is a word everyone use, until he directs it to him, then you have the right to give him a warning or maybe to ban him.

Have a good day,
Thanks for completely missing the point of my post. What I did was defend the forum policy on abusing other members.

I didn't chose to ban anyone. He accumulated warnings from various people for various posts. He's suspended for a week, which is hardly a sign of the apocalypse.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Mikhail, Please......

Have a good day,
He did say "Fuck off". But I do agree with you Rab that it was a most harsh decision as Football Manager so cleverly puts it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mikhail said:
Thanks for completely missing the point of my post. What I did was defend the forum policy on abusing other members.

I didn't chose to ban anyone. He accumulated warnings from various people for various posts. He's suspended for a week, which is hardly a sign of the apocalypse.
I will have to agree with you about this one.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So Seven is back rigth? did he got unbanned or something?

Not that Im against him or something, Im just wondering since I just saw him reply on another thread.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
I would like to be the first to congratulate Seven on his 15th ban !!!!!

WAY TO GO KID !!!!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Now that's just weird. I'm sure I put you on my ignore list. God must be testing me :D.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Espectro said:
So Seven is back rigth? did he got unbanned or something?

Not that Im against him or something, Im just wondering since I just saw him reply on another thread.
He got banned for exceeding the number of warnings; however, one of his warning was removed because it was given to him as a joke. Removing warnings does not lift bans, it had to be done manually.

Seven said:
Now that's just weird. I'm sure I put you on my ignore list. God must be testing me :D.
Wise choice.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
He got banned for exceeding the number of warnings; however, one of his warning was removed because it was given to him as a joke. Removing warnings does not lift bans, it had to be done manually.

Well, thats good for Seven, and also a wise move for the mods, it takes a wise man to admit that he was wrong.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
TheOldLady said:
You know I never heard anyone say such a thing. I don't even understand it. In my opinion there is no good in a man that doesn't feel that he belong to the place that he/she was born, raised and learn in.

Good luck to you.
fuck the lands and the flags, one of the stupid reasons people kill each others. he is not the first, I am like that too. I don't belong to any country..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)