Unfortunate Ending (2 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
Ian said:
Okay, but if blindly support the club, no matter what, then what are you really doing? I mean, it seems like you don't really care at all what happens, it would change nothing for you.

Yes,I don't care what is happening in Juve...I would and I did when Dinamo came to the matter,but as for Juve...I don't. I simply love that club...even If we are to be relegated to SerieC2,I would be their biggest supporter here in Zagreb. Club's politics and off-pitch strategy is not my problem and will never be.

Did Fiorentina and Naples fans turned their back to the clubs when they were in same shit as we are now? Answer is not so hard to guess

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Good Riddance Ian. I never got along with you and considered your reputation as far exceeding your skill with reason. You were an Edwin Van der Sar fan that happened to morph into a Juve fan and as a result did not really defend the team to its fullest. Every time you re-appeared you managed to butt heads with many including Paul ... the elitist 'theory' is quite funny because when you debate and try to make a point on this forum you constantly acted like you were too good and too intelligent to have someone disagree with you.

I do agree that I have led to the decline of the forum (though you didn't really state that) but I in turn blame the pigeons that frequented the games threads..I tried to get my point across and many times it involved questioning the call of an official or stating my disgust at a blatant LACK of a call by an official...naturally, many didn't want to hear it as it was their team at stake but nowadays reading my posts one would think I could see into the future. I avoided those threads completely and in my endless dribble you can probably find a solid football argument somewhere ... maybe I'll turn over a new leaf .. probably not.

Cheers :pint:

FORZA REAL..or BARCA..whatever your team :pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
FORZA REAL..or BARCA..whatever your team :pint:
Just say Forza all the traditional top teams in each respective league...I'm sure he has a soft spot for Sparta Prague as well. :pint:

Anyways, good luck, Ian. :tup:

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #164
    IncuboRossonero said:
    Good Riddance Ian. I never got along with you and considered your reputation as far exceeding your skill with reason. You were an Edwin Van der Sar fan that happened to morph into a Juve fan and as a result did not really defend the team to its fullest. Every time you re-appeared you managed to butt heads with many including Paul ... the elitist 'theory' is quite funny because when you debate and try to make a point on this forum you constantly acted like you were too good and too intelligent to have someone disagree with you.
    You don't even know the half of what went on between paul and I, so don't use that as an example. Of course I butt heads with people, because this is a forum and I have opinions. You may think what you like of my style, but yours is no better.

IncuboRossonero said:
    I do agree that I have led to the decline of the forum (though you didn't really state that) but I in turn blame the pigeons that frequented the games threads..I tried to get my point across and many times it involved questioning the call of an official or stating my disgust at a blatant LACK of a call by an official...naturally, many didn't want to hear it as it was their team at stake but nowadays reading my posts one would think I could see into the future. I avoided those threads completely and in my endless dribble you can probably find a solid football argument somewhere ... maybe I'll turn over a new leaf .. probably not.
    I still don't know why you're here anyway. Don't they have Milan forums?

IncuboRossonero said:
    Cheers :pint:
    :lol2: Indeed. :smoke:

Andy said:
    Just say Forza all the traditional top teams in each respective league...I'm sure he has a soft spot for Sparta Prague as well. :pint:
    I guess you got me there. I didn't grow up with a local team to support, so I guess I'm just a flawed character for liking teams that were televised and covered during my adolesence. Good point.

Andy said:
    Anyways, good luck, Ian. :tup:
    Why say things that you don't mean?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Ian said:
    I still don't know why you're here anyway.
    Add the word "still" to such a sentence, and I guess I could ask you the same question. However, I think it's wonderful having the opinion of supporters of different sides on this forum. Nick certainly knows his football and is not a mere instigator.

Why say things that you don't mean?
    Why "support" 15 sides then renounce your support of one of them? Ahh, do you have to add Manchester United to the list now? Van der Saar certainly had a decent season, you know.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Andy, what made you start supporting Juventus? Knowing that were barely exposed to football for a large part of your life, I would like to know how you started watching Juventus? You could just as easily be seen as a glory hunter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Zé Tahir said:
    Andy, what made you start supporting Juventus? Knowing that were barely exposed to football for a large part of your life, I would like to know how you started watching Juventus? You could just as easily be seen as a glory hunter.
    Sure, and perhaps I am a glory hunter. I just do not see how I, as the worthless gloryhunter that I am, could support even more sides and feed myself any more glory. I mean seriously, how do you support 10 or so football clubs? What if they all meet each other in the Champions League, for instance? Do you support Barcelona during the first leg and Arsenal in the second...or choose to support the home side one day and screw them over when they're away...I mean whats the deal?

Juventus was the first European football club I ever saw play with my own eyes; of course by means of the television, if that statement is worth anything.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Andy said:
    Sure, and perhaps I am a glory hunter. I just do not see how I, as the worthless gloryhunter that I am, could support even more sides and feed myself any more glory. I mean seriously, how do you support 10 or so football clubs? What if they all meet each other in the Champions League, for instance? Do you support Barcelona during the first leg and Arsenal in the second...or choose to support the home side one day and screw them over when they're away...I mean whats the deal?

Juventus was the first European football club I ever saw play with my own eyes; of course by means of the television, if that statement is worth anything.
    Well who has he admitted to supporting other then Juve and Barca?

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #169
    Andy said:
    Add the word "still" to such a sentence, and I guess I could ask you the same question. However, I think it's wonderful having the opinion of supporters of different sides on this forum. Nick certainly knows his football and is not a mere instigator.
    Nick does know his football, but he still an instigator.

Andy said:
    Easily explained. Most of the teams that I list as "other teams I support", I only support in their respective domestic league. I like to watch a lot of different football, and consequently, I watch the Dutch, German, French, Italian, and Spanish leagues quite frequently. I have favourite teams in each league that I root for to win the title. Arsenal is my favourite team that plays in the Premiership, but I rooted for Barcelona to win the cup.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Ian, I didn't know you support "Barcelona, Arsenal, Ajax, Rangers, Marseille, LA Galaxy, River Plate, Bayer Leverkusen" all these teams....:lol:

What about Rapid Bucuresti, they seem to look good recently???

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    a six day goodbye,how fvckin sad:lol: anyway i enjoyed ur posts Ian & u love the good shit as much as i do so its a sad goodbye,but this thread needs to be closed:D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Azzurri7 said:
    Ian, I didn't know you support "Barcelona, Arsenal, Ajax, Rangers, Marseille, LA Galaxy, River Plate, Bayer Leverkusen" all these teams....:lol:

What about Rapid Bucuresti, they seem to look good recently???
    Do you ever have an opinion of your own, or is it just a complete coincidence that you agree with every thing Andy or Nick writes? You even use the same bloody language and style of posting that they do. Grow up, siding with "important members" isn't going to protect you from the big bad world.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    The ones who are moaning the word "gloryhunter" whenever they get the chance, "love the club no matter what", yet have never visited a Juventus game, probably never will and will have abandoned the club this time next year, cheering for Inter.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Tom said:
    Do you ever have an opinion of your own, or is it just a complete coincidence that you agree with every thing Andy or Nick writes? You even use the same bloody language and style of posting that they do. Grow up, siding with "important members" isn't going to protect you from the big bad world.

Who stepped on your tail here?:rolleyes:

TBH, I didn't read Andy's posts yet in this thread. And It could be coincidence or not, whats your problem?

I use the same language and style of posting? Well, I'm sorry, But where exactly did you see that(I'd like you to post some of my posts and show me instead of moaning).....or is it probably you're trying to play "Drama-Queen" here and show Ian support?

:lol: at the last line.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Tom said:
    oh we have dozens of them here, just look at how everyone is atacking Ian, I guess it's cool or something :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)