Tunisia on the verge of revolution (1 Viewer)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I am so proud of Tunisian people and I feel arabs are finally waking up : )
I hope it spreads everywhere like the one in the 50s inshaAllah

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
:lol: oh my god this is going to be hilarious i cant wait to see who will recognize the new leader in tunis. specially from the arab world.
Qatar already said the same sentence said by the White House. They respect the choice of the Tunisian people. :sergio:

Anyway, Alarabia said that Libyan authorities helped Ben Ali to flee to Malta.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Qatar already said the same sentence said by the White House. They respect the choice of the Tunisian people. :sergio:

Anyway, Alarabia said that Libyan authorities helped Ben Ali to flee to Malta.
ok not bad, its very diplomatic but ok works, as for fleeing to malta i never saw this coming i thought he would go to a nieghboring arab country :D good riddance 3obal el ba2yeen.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Urgent meeting between the French president and his prime minister takes place now to discuss the fate of their close friend Ben Ali

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Reuters: arrangements are now in Paris to allow Ben Ali's plane to land there after Malta foreign minister denied that they allowed to his plane to land in Malta.

OP
Hist

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
  • Thread Starter #107
    thats how ben ali got to power fred, i dont know i feel optimistic i dont think they should worry bec they've done it once they can do it again. i dont know for how long this temp gov will remain before they have elections but usually it takes 6 months and then they have elections and they go on from there.

no one gets punishment now reb, if memory serves me right when chile had the same scenerio's toke years before they managed to do that. i cant remember the name of there dictator now he was famous when i was in high school and he fled to spain it toke years until they managed to get him back. the important thing now is he left them be, he fled and its expected. it will be interesting to see where things go now regarding tunis bec this is where it all comes down too if u ask me. look at iraq for instance and sure iraq has very different circumstances but this is how it can go either its the beginning of good thngs eg romania or poland or horribly wrong all the arab nations,

EDIT: the Chilean pres i was talking about is Augusto Pinochet
    what school where you in? who the hell teaches Chilean politics

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    what school where you in? who the hell teaches Chilean politics
    :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :D nah it had nothing to do with school, i love watching news :D i know i might come out as a nerd but i picked that up from my dad i suppose so i watch news and that's how it was. also it helped not being int he school system in our beloved country :D also documentaries, and history are things i like bas :)

p.s i replied back to yr question about which uni i attend, i hope u caught that :beer:

OP
    Hist

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
  • Thread Starter #110
    :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :D nah it had nothing to do with school, i love watching news :D i know i might come out as a nerd but i picked that up from my dad i suppose so i watch news and that's how it was. also it helped not being int he school system in our beloved country :D also documentaries, and history are things i like bas :)

p.s i replied back to yr question about which i go to uni i atend, i hope u caught that :beer:
    haha I didnt catch it.. I Always lose track of earlier posts :shifty:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    According to Aljazeera, Ben Ali has left Tunisia to Malta using 4 helicopters. Then, he used a plane to go to one of the Gulf countries. Maybe Dubai where his wife fled before few days ago.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    A French TV called I-TELE said that Sarkozy refused to allow Ben Ali to land in France because of the large number of Tunisians in France.

Obama calls for free elections in Tunisia.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    Making himself and USA the sponser of freedom and democracy in the world is a joke.

Today corrupted dectator Mubarak is a dear friend, tomorrow the one who kicked him out of the country and restored democracy and freedom will be the dear friend

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Making himself and USA the sponser of freedom and democracy in the world is a joke.

Today corrupted dectator Mubarak is a dear friend, tomorrow the one who kicked him out of the country and restored democracy and freedom will be the dear friend
    So what should he say? That Tunisians shouldn't have the right to determine their own government?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)