Tomas Rincon - CM - Genoa (4 Viewers)

Grab your seat in El General train, or not.

• VAMOS EL GENERAL!

• who? nah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Nothing against the transfer but we have to be realistic here. This will be an average signing he will be nothing more than a rotational squad player. I too like to try and syke myself up for a new transfer but this isnt going to make a huge difference to our season.

If i turn out to be wrong, he plays great and is indeed the missing link then we got lucky and i will eat my own dick.
Pictures will be needed, of course. Not that we're gay or anything like that, but we'll need proof you're flexible enough.

The tuz never forgets.

- - - Updated - - -

Fake. The people of Venezuela are all emaciated and starving and wearing rags.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, that's a picture of Napoli. My bad.

May 26, 2016
Nothing against the transfer but we have to be realistic here. This will be an average signing he will be nothing more than a rotational squad player. I too like to try and syke myself up for a new transfer but this isnt going to make a huge difference to our season.

If i turn out to be wrong, he plays great and is indeed the missing link then we got lucky and i will eat my own $#@!.
...... You wont ever do that ,stop lying

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In recent years almost 25 million spent on 3 midfielders from Genoa with zero or little potential.

Could have bought a top player for midfield (Gundogan went to City for 27 million).

Meanwhile we lost three starters in midfield in two years.

Fact is midfield is still by far the weakest part of our team and this type of transfer (Rincon) wont help. It's like we don't even have a strategy to create a top midfield again.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
In recent years almost 25 million spent on 3 midfielders from Genoa with zero or little potential.

Could have bought a top player for midfield (Gundogan went to City for 27 million).

Fact is midfield is still by far the weakest part of our team and this type of transfer (Rincon) wont help. It's like we don't even have a strategy to create a top midfield again.

Recently City just lost one star for £27m

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Gundogan a top player? Times when BVB was doing fine in Bundesliga are long gone mane.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

We already have enough problems with injuries and you want to sign that injury-prone fuck? No thanks.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

The fact is also that the three of them are easily worth more than 25 mil combined once Mandragora recuperates... So instead of bashing those transfers which is plain stupid actually, we should only be hating on the fact we didn't buy enough players for the starting setup. The one did not exclude the other. Failed last-minute attempts for Matuidi & Witsel clearly show that.
Matuidi's athleticism would have fit in like a glove in this team btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)