Tomas Rincon - CM - Genoa (1 Viewer)

Grab your seat in El General train, or not.

• VAMOS EL GENERAL!

• who? nah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Padoin bought for 5M sold for 600.000 = -4.4M
Pereyra bought for 15m sold for 13M = -2M
Zaza bought for 3.5M sold for 10M then again bought for 18M loaned for 5M and hopefully sold for 20M = +13.5M

net profit = 7.1M
i was mentioning annual profit based on sales and expenditure. Not based on initial price.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
C05P5QOVQAA9sns.jpg

The doors are open, move on in gringos :tevez:

@Hydde @CrimsonianKing, you two the first honoured to join Commandante's s exclusive soldadi crew :tevez: :nico:
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ Damn son!!! How do you know "El General"?. He was an icon in the 90´s and early 2000´s....and everytime i meet someone from latinamerica...they always say "oh you are from Panama? I like El General" and sing songs and love them jajajaj.

That dude was a crazy mofo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I like Latin dancehall and some reggaeton (and various rhythmic dance music in general), and Panama has unforgettable sound with old vet like El General (only non english speaking reggae/dancehall artist I first think of) or current mofo like Latin Fresh :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

“johanna johanna, peel my banana.... If you dont peel it, your sister will do”.

Jajaja man I dodnt know u liked panama music. Latin fresh is really cool. He was da bomb when I was at school like 16 years ago, then he dissapeared for like a decade and now he came back with fury.

Him and “El Rookie” are IMO the panamenian rappers with the better lyrics. El rookie was Specially good by the end of the 90s. And I mean that he was revered like a god here. His lyrics were really good.

Then he turned into religion and abandoned rapping. Now he is back at it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

“johanna johanna, peel my banana.... If you dont peel it, your sister will do”.

Jajaja man I dodnt know u liked panama music. Latin fresh is really cool. He was da bomb when I was at school like 16 years ago, then he dissapeared for like a decade and now he came back with fury.

Him and “El Rookie” are IMO the panamenian rappers with the better lyrics. El rookie was Specially good by the end of the 90s. And I mean that he was revered like a god here. His lyrics were really good.

Then he turned into religion and abandoned rapping. Now he is back at it.
Hahaha nice, El General had such a goofy loveable style. I havent heard el rookie (funny ass name), havent listened to it much, bit of The 5 Love, El Boy C, Mr Fox, mainly like and listen to Latin fresh and Kafu Banton (this one closest to El General in old school style) consistently who defenitely the best of em.

When it comes to newer stuff exposed to it due to colombian DJ friend (he talks about Panamenian chicks all the time lol), makes for dope party music (especially when we last listened to this while at a miss Latin america Stockholm contest lol, miss Venezuela won as usual...) , its by far better sound when compared to regular reggaeton that gets repetetive quick.

Most of our vacations start off with this song :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hahaha nice, El General had such a goofy loveable style. I havent heard el rookie (funny ass name), havent listened to it much, bit of The 5 Love, El Boy C, Mr Fox, mainly like and listen to Latin fresh and Kafu Banton (this one closest to El General in old school style) consistently who defenitely the best of em.

When it comes to newer stuff exposed to it due to colombian DJ friend (he talks about Panamenian chicks all the time lol), makes for dope party music (especially when we last listened to this while at a miss Latin america Stockholm contest lol, miss Venezuela won as usual...) , its by far better sound when compared to regular reggaeton that gets repetetive quick.

Most of our vacations start off with this song :D

DAMNNN. Hey where are you from?. How do you know those songs?.

Vamos pa la playa from Kafu banton is an hymn here in Panama. really how do you guys know this songs?.

Well i imagine your Colombian friend frequnts panama a alot. Here are A LOT of colombian people living so its understandably.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe I'm from Somalia but pretty much lived almost all my life in Sweden tho.

You only need some minor exposure/gateway and interest to dig these up, listen to Carribean music in general (plus growing up with some peeps from latin america, mainly chileans), so its not a stretch to dig Panamenian Reggae dancehall with the gems you can find. Tho far from mainstream appeal for sure.

To bring it back up on topic, can El Generalissimo play RB or is this clip maker full of it?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We needed a stopper in midfield with decent technique. He probably won't be setting the world on fire but he fits the bill. He is in fact an upgrade over those three or four average midfielders in the squad albeit a slight one.

There was no way Marotta was going to buy a player who could be a long-term starter for Juventus in this transfer window. It is befuddling that Witsel isn't being brought in but other than him, there are next to no good options who fit the criteria relevant to Juve's current midfield situation. It's probable that he'll give Marchisio and Khedira the necessary respite to be fit for the biggest games and if he finds some rare form then even better. Hernanes has done good things in big CL games, so has Sturaro. I don't expect that we'll win CL without a midfielder like Mascherano, Vidal or Nainggolan but stranger things have happened.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We needed a stopper in midfield with decent technique. He probably won't be setting the world on fire but he fits the bill. He is in fact an upgrade over those three or four average midfielders in the squad albeit a slight one.

There was no way Marotta was going to buy a player who could be a long-term starter for Juventus in this transfer window. It is befuddling that Witsel isn't being brought in but other than him, there are next to no good options who fit the criteria relevant to Juve's current midfield situation. It's probable that he'll give Marchisio and Khedira the necessary respite to be fit for the biggest games and if he finds some rare form then even better. Hernanes has done good things in big CL games, so has Sturaro. I don't expect that we'll win CL without a midfielder like Mascherano, Vidal or Nainggolan but stranger things have happened.
:tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Said when he was first linked that I think he'll surprise a few people in a positive way. He's not extraordinary but he adds quite a few things missing from our current midfield. He's pretty well rounded and should give Marchisio decent enough cover when needed, and he's has the right kind of tenacity and mentality to play for Juve. Obviously it's different from Genoa but he doesn't have to be spectacular. January signings are only to fill a couple of gaps, unless you are failing hopelessly, which we definitely aren't.

Someone said that it'll take him some weeks to get used to the team which is clearly true, but he's the sort of player who will give a lot when he is called upon, it's difficult to find players who will accept the bench but are still good enough to play.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ Damn son!!! How do you know "El General"?. He was an icon in the 90´s and early 2000´s....and everytime i meet someone from latinamerica...they always say "oh you are from Panama? I like El General" and sing songs and love them jajajaj.

That dude was a crazy mofo
Time to celebrate with some atahualpa girls si o que mi pana?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I don't even care about this moron. This forum has taken a nosedive this season. It's like selling Pogba completely broke certain members and turned them into the most pathetic whiny bitches imaginable.

Oh well. That's why I have no time for this place.
That's great cause our problems are coming from Voller, DelPiero84 and Post Ironic. First is gone, second has no posts this month and now it's only you left before forum and Juve starts performing again.

/Yuckerini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)