Tomas Rincon - CM - Genoa (3 Viewers)

Grab your seat in El General train, or not.

• VAMOS EL GENERAL!

• who? nah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Gundogan is a top player. YOu cant deny that. So with your logic level of a single player depends if a team is winning bundesliga :lol:
Yes, I can deny that. What I meant was Gundogan could be considered a top player during the times when Borussia were winning. They haven't been winning lately because so called top players like Gundogan and Reus are always injured and couldn't be relied on. There's a reason why BVB isn't even a half contender for the BL title.

Plus, Ilkay was bought for 27 mln, show me another "top player" sold from a team of high status for such amount these days. Only Vidal comes to my mind and even him was sold for 40mln and was older, drinking, knee issue etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes, I can deny that. What I meant was Gundogan could be considered a top player during the times when Borussia were winning. They haven't been winning lately because so called top players like Gundogan and Reus are always injured and couldn't be relied on. There's a reason why BVB isn't even a half contender for the BL title.

Plus, Ilkay was bought for 27 mln, show me another "top player" sold from a team of high status for such amount these days. Only Vidal comes to my mind and even him was sold for 40mln and was older, drinking, knee issue etc.

Best example is Kroos for 30m.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The thing is that we should stop spending money on 8-14 mils stopgap solutions and start doing more Pjanic-Higuain Level quality signings. Not collecting rejects from Italy which we will then have to dispose because they are not good enought @Malaca, Padoin, Zaza, Pereyra, Isla.

The list goes on.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His contract was ending and Bayern refused to give him the money he wanted. To get top players for those amounts you need the right circumstances.
That is true, but tends to be the case with most cases for these sums, Gundogan left for same reasons, in general player forcing his way out, a clause, winding down contract etc. Modric, Kroos, Vidal, Hummels, Gundogan, Pjanic etc, all left for under 40m. Not saying all deserved to cost more, but general good opportunity for the buyers due to various circumstances.

Jun 6, 2015
Padoin, Zaza and Pereyra all contributed positively during their time here and once Zaza is sold the net spent on those three will be around 0.

Every team needs good squad players that are ready to contribute when the Higuain's and Pjanic's are injured or need rest. We've been lucky that Marotta knows this unlike many nay sayers on here. Without a strong bench we wouldn't be where we are now.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The thing is that we should stop spending money on 8-14 mils stopgap solutions and start doing more Pjanic-Higuain Level quality signings. Not collecting rejects from Italy which we will then have to dispose because they are not good enought @Malaca, Padoin, Zaza, Pereyra, Isla.

The list goes on.
Not sure you have Pjanic in the right category..

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Padoin, Zaza and Pereyra all contributed positively during their time here and once Zaza is sold the net spent on those three will be around 0.

Every team needs good squad players that are ready to contribute when the Higuain's and Pjanic's are injured or need rest. We've been lucky that Marotta knows this unlike many nay sayers on here. Without a strong bench we wouldn't be where we are now.
once zaza is sold our net spend will be +20mil

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not sure you have Pjanic in the right category..
yeh i get you. I wanted him to be really game changer for us... but us sad that he is way too inconsistent and not the playmaker i was hoping. But i still have hopes that with a more robust midfield, he can express himself better.

Allegri keeps subbing him because he dissapears because of our lack of ball playing and possesion. Since he offers zero defense, he turns to be a weight to be carried...so needs to be sacrificed to change tactics. If we are able to cover his ass better, maybe, then maybe he will be the Treq we are hoping.

As a CM he is way too soft, do not like.

- - - Updated - - -

You are just putting things cute.

Padoin was a lovable bench warmer, nothing more.

Zaza, we paid a lot of money for him and Allegri never gave him a proper run even when he was pulling his share. Summary: It was a clear misunderstood between Beppe and Allegri...as he was not convinced from minute one and it was proven the way we dispatched him. Now we dont know how to sell him. This cam be seen as a fail transfer.

Pereyra: The almost dude. It was always almost with him. He got injured and then Allegri got tired and then he was sold. Nothing notable came from this transfer.

Look at Lemina (came from marseille) now, yeah he was cheap but he is not used because of who knows why. He is turning fast into a wtf transfer.

isla: I dont even need to comment.

Whats the point in buying squad dudes that are not cutting it and need to be sold the next season for peanuts because our coach do not want?.

I prefer to buy top dudes fromt ime to time..that to fill the team everyyear with fodder that will be disposed later because of lack of quality.

This is are not masterstrokes from marotta, is simply bad planning.
i really dont know whats going on with marotta sometimes.

Mar 3, 2014
My concern with Rincon is that he will get a lot of cards. His tackles are rugby tackles from the highlights. Other than that:
Appears that pros are:
-Ball control
-Pace
-Strength
-Dribbling
-Passing
-Aggression

Cons:
-Shooting
-Foul Prone

Not bad. Maybe he can improve with a team like Juventus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
passing imo wont be a strength, seen him pass straight to opponents more then I would like to in some games, including the so called game he dominated against us. Bit sloppy-ish, but he has in overall decent controll when in possesion.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Gundogan is top player, but only for couple of months in a year at most. I think he is done, tbh, he is falling apart.
I just was saying that he is great midfielder, one of the best in his role but of course he has a lot of injuries and that is a big problem but i can never agreed with riddicolous post like the one from user The Quaziz - Gundo is not a top player because his team has now won bundesliga. How many scudetti has Batistuta? He was bad?

response to the quazis because i dont want to quote : Vidal was sold for 37 mln so only 10 mln more but he had less injuries, much less and still is top 3 best Bayern players so another unvalid argument. Only reason why Gundo was so cheap is his health problems and last year on his contract with bvb that he refused to prolongate and he wanted to work with Guardiola so other clubs bids did not mattered.

Jun 6, 2015
You are just putting things cute.

Padoin was a lovable bench warmer, nothing more.

Zaza, we paid a lot of money for him and Allegri never gave him a proper run even when he was pulling his share. Summary: It was a clear misunderstood between Beppe and Allegri...as he was not convinced from minute one and it was proven the way we dispatched him. Now we dont know how to sell him. This cam be seen as a fail transfer.

Pereyra: The almost dude. It was always almost with him. He got injured and then Allegri got tired and then he was sold. Nothing notable came from this transfer.

Look at Lemina (came from marseille) now, yeah he was cheap but he is not used because of who knows why. He is turning fast into a wtf transfer.

isla: I dont even need to comment.

Whats the point in buying squad dudes that are not cutting it and need to be sold the next season for peanuts because our coach do not want?.

I prefer to buy top dudes fromt ime to time..that to fill the team everyyear with fodder that will be disposed later because of lack of quality.

This is are not masterstrokes from marotta, is simply bad planning.
i really dont know whats going on with marotta sometimes.
Nah. Not putting things cute, just saying how they really were. You are the one who is putting things worse than they really are.

We have bought plenty of top dudes along with these rotational players. Good planning is again one of the main reasons we have succeed for the past few seasons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
C05P5QOVQAA9sns.jpg

The doors are open, move on in gringos :tevez:

@Hydde @CrimsonianKing, you two the first honoured to join Commandante's s exclusive soldadi crew :tevez: :nico:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)