Tomas Rincon - CM - Genoa (7 Viewers)

Grab your seat in El General train, or not.

• VAMOS EL GENERAL!

• who? nah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
decent games where the other club were too busy ::lol3:: seeing him in a Juve jersey so he had a couple of decent ones. :numnum:
Not really a couple. He was really bad at the beginning of last season (arrived very late, didnt have a "proper" preseason (was training with inter lol) and very little time to find chemistry with the rest of the team). Also was thrown into a position that is absolutely key for us and had to replace one of our best players. Difficult task, but as time passed he improved and finished the season good. This season also was far from terrible and showed to be a decent reliable backup. He would be an ideal Juve bench player if it wasnt for dat 3M salary

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
'Cause if you like it
Then you should’ve put a Rincon in
If you like it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
'Cause if you like it

Uh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nothing against the transfer but we have to be realistic here. This will be an average signing he will be nothing more than a rotational squad player. I too like to try and syke myself up for a new transfer but this isnt going to make a huge difference to our season.

If i turn out to be wrong, he plays great and is indeed the missing link then we got lucky and i will eat my own dick.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nothing against the transfer but we have to be realistic here. This will be an average signing he will be nothing more than a rotational squad player. I too like to try and syke myself up for a new transfer but this isnt going to make a huge difference to our season.

If i turn out to be wrong, he plays great and is indeed the missing link then we got lucky and i will eat my own dick.
Promise? :klin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)