Tomas Rincon - CM - Genoa (22 Viewers)

Grab your seat in El General train, or not.

• VAMOS EL GENERAL!

• who? nah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The point is we upgraded for peanuts so what the actual fuck are some of you whining about? And who is the alternative?
rincon is considered an upgrade? :lol: hardly

it just goes to show how the management royally fucked themselves over failing to adequately replace what was once arguably one of the strongest midfields in Europe. The fact that rincon is already considered as a starter by some highlights this issue, so try and tell me what the fuck I'm whining about now

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Idk, but I sense he fell out of favour with Allegri. ( I feel the same about Lemina). Anyway, didn't like him much as a player. Don't miss him
Yeah. He wasn't all that special... neither is Lemina thus far... but they both at least have/had upside. I'm failing to see what the upside with Rincon is. I hope he surprises, but he looks like a player with good fundamentals, and grinta, and nothing else. In other words, a slight improvement on Stu (especially in possession style play), but with similar attacking prowess.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah. He wasn't all that special... neither is Lemina thus far... but they both at least have/had upside. I'm failing to see what the upside with Rincon is. I hope he surprises, but he looks like a player with good fundamentals, and grinta, and nothing else. In other words, a slight improvement on Stu, but with similar attacking prowess.
With Rincon I have no idea what to expect, just hoping for the best.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
rincon is considered an upgrade? :lol: hardly

it just goes to show how the management royally $#@!ed themselves over failing to adequately replace what was once arguably one of the strongest midfields in Europe. The fact that rincon is already considered as a starter by some highlights this issue, so try and tell me what the $#@! I'm whining about now
You just admitted he would play in our midfield. If he plays, he's considered an upgrade. That's how it works...:sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You just admitted he would play in our midfield. If he plays, he's considered an upgrade. That's how it works...:sergio:
I didn't admit anything, I said if you bothered to read that some already consider him as a starter. Like I said the board fucked this up a long time ago the fact they are trying to patch it with this pathetic stop/gap solution only masks their error which you obviously fail to understand or see, but going by your track record of previous statements I'm hardly surprised

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I didn't admit anything, I said if you bothered to read that some already consider him as a starter. Like I said the board $#@!ed this up a long time ago the fact they are trying to patch it with this pathetic stop/gap solution only masks their error which you obviously fail to understand or see, but going by your track record of previous statements I'm hardly surprised
It says so:
He would start in our midfield at this point tbh.
That is the saddest part of this deal
- - - Updated - - -

That the board screwed up our midfield before is a different discussion and past tense... Besides it was that drunk who forced his way out before that walking advertisement board did. The board didn't replace the latter last summer and are trying to set it straight as good as possible now.

But don't bother answering the actual question I asked you... Who is the alternative NOW ?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The amount of moaning about this transfer is a bit ridiculous really. Considering what we have, a fragile bunch, except Sturaro, who is more of a hockey player than a footballer, this is a good transfer.

If you actually take the time to analyze our game against Genoa, he was closing us down and dispossessing us in the middle of the park time and time again. He really made a difference. This is something we need, and people were shouting for a warrior type signing just a month ago. Why suddenly change your tone now and start complaining instead?

The only negative i see about this signing is his age, but the market is very difficult in this moment and Beppe did a good job finding someone suitable.
:tup: speak on it brother

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The amount of moaning about this transfer is a bit ridiculous really. Considering what we have, a fragile bunch, except Sturaro, who is more of a hockey player than a footballer, this is a good transfer.

If you actually take the time to analyze our game against Genoa, he was closing us down and dispossessing us in the middle of the park time and time again. He really made a difference. This is something we need, and people were shouting for a warrior type signing just a month ago. Why suddenly change your tone now and start complaining instead?

The only negative i see about this signing is his age, but the market is very difficult in this moment and Beppe did a good job finding someone suitable.
IT's just a clip, but in it he looks exactly like what we've been missing. Someone with some balls and personality in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)