The truth about Beijing Olympics (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Oh boy, here comes the anti western agenda. You assume we've forgotten our own history? We haven't forgotten, we just don't go around defending it. If you read Greg's post he actually makes reference to the crimes committed by the U.S. government.

I would never defend slavery, nor some of the operations our country has led in foreign countries. The difference is that I don't go around defending 400 years of slavery, even though my family never owned slaves. The same way Andries isn't going to defend Belgium's action in the Congo. Now if you sit back and examine the situation there is only one person here defending the heinous actions of his country.
I'm not saying you're not but don't sit there and point your mighty fingers at someone else when you don't have such a cute history of your own, regardless of the fact that there is a Chinese guy defending his countries actions.

That is all I'm saying.

ps: I did read Greg's post and I don't agree with his forecasting of how China is going to be so evil as a super power as compared to the US. But I won't go into that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ok, seems you are know much more than anyone else here, could you tell me more about the man slaughter thing such as how, when, and where are those poor guys were mudered by evil Mao?
And this is where it ends. You don't even know the basics about Mao it seems. Go grab a history book, open your eyes and don't listen to propaganda so much.

Seven,

Just to explain Ze's idea, instead of blaming China for what they did in the twentieth centruy for their own people, why don't you try to elaborate for us the reasons for the "Belgian massacres in Congo" in the same century?

Here is a reference to help you replying:

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/35/181.html

Thanks in advance.
I don't have to defend them and in fact I never will. The point is that someone is defending Mao. Deflecting from that point by bringing up Belgian Congo is a very poor argument to make indeed.

I would love for you to accuse all Muslims of something while you defend Belgium.

Why doesn't your history matter? I didn't miss your point, I agree Mao = Mass Murderer.

You do own the media though. Your newspapers, magazines, and tv channels reach the corners of the world, they're considered in the highest regard. Your books are used in the entire world; across all schools, universities, and libraries, etc.. This is true for all countries save perhaps Cuba, Russia, China and their like.
But I never defended Belgium! What is with morons on this forum these days? Why are morons suddenly a credible source you have to listen to? The guy says Mao didn't kill FFS! It's not about Belgium and it's not about the media. Seriously, Zé, you're quite frankly a retard whenever it comes to other cultures and bullshit like that.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
But I never defended Belgium! What is with morons on this forum these days? Why are morons suddenly a credible source you have to listen to? The guy says Mao didn't kill FFS! It's not about Belgium and it's not about the media.
I'm pretty sure you can prove your point without making yourself out be spotless that's all I'm saying. If you said "hey we have a pretty fucked up history and we still do shady shit around the world but you gotta admit so do you" then I wouldn't be saying anything.

Seriously, Zé, you're quite frankly a retard whenever it comes to other cultures and bullshit like that.
Because it is bullshit Seven :D

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
And this is where it ends. You don't even know the basics about Mao it seems. Go grab a history book, open your eyes and don't listen to propaganda so much.
you might be right, Mao's mistakes cause millions of death, but you should also know that as a leader he led his people to avoid a probable genocidal as well.

whether he is a murder or a great man, it depends on which part people are more concern, for me, if not his greatness, there would be no more Chinese would live in the mainland long time ago

Apr 12, 2004
you might be right, Mao's mistakes cause millions of death, but you should also know that as a leader he led his people to avoid a probable genocidal as well.

whether he is a murder or a great man, it depends on which part people are more concern, for me, if not his greatness, there would be no more Chinese would live in the mainland long time ago
So, what's the problem?

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006

I don't have to defend them and in fact I never will. The point is that someone is defending Mao. Deflecting from that point by bringing up Belgian Congo is a very poor argument to make indeed.

But I never defended Belgium! What is with morons on this forum these days? Why are morons suddenly a credible source you have to listen to? The guy says Mao didn't kill FFS! It's not about Belgium and it's not about the media. Seriously, Zé, you're quite frankly a retard whenever it comes to other cultures and bullshit like that.
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640032 said:
So, what's the problem?
good question. ask those Israelites

cajuvener

Dec 11, 2006

I didn't read your post, but I see MAO in your post, I just want you to know Mao died 30+ years ago, I know he did some horrible things (like he made China's population grow too fast, environment pollution, slow China's development.....)but
that doesn't include killing Tibetans monks and their troops in order to get back the control of Tibet, and really FREE TIBETANS, I don't care about how your western media reported but Tibet is inside China, so I believe Chinese medias have more authority to tell the truth, especially this particular time when whole world's eyes on China, and just 5 months before Beijing Olympic which all Chinese around the world want to show people from other countries how's the new China look like, China has no reason to make Tibet riot to defame self, but if you can't figure out this logic I don't know what should I say to you. I just wanna
you guys to know Chinese people always welcome people form other countries all the time, but if you got bad purpose on China we can face it and beat it, and if you wanna really know the truth of Tibet, you can go there cause Tibet is peaceful again, you can ask those Tibetans on the plain about their opinion and hopefully you can see they have Mao's picture inside their tent(I'm not lie to you, my uncle's been to Tibet), and China built the highest railway in the world from Qinhai to Tibet. one more thing, Sichuan earthquake in China few days ago, China's premier Wen Jiabao has been there since 3 hours after the earthquake happened,
you may think that China want to get some credit from this, but Wen Jiabao is 66years old,and he is on front line direct the army to rescue people, through there are over 20,000 people were dead, and the number is increasing, he told soldiers if there is 1%chance to rescue one more people you gotta take 100% effort to do it.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ask them how they feel if someone try to remove their race from the earth
Better yet, dont ask the Israelites shit, there doing the same thing another culture was doing to them 60 years ago. Ask the Palestenians, they know better and are going through it now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm not saying you're not but don't sit there and point your mighty fingers at someone else when you don't have such a cute history of your own, regardless of the fact that there is a Chinese guy defending his countries actions.

That is all I'm saying.

ps: I did read Greg's post and I don't agree with his forecasting of how China is going to be so evil as a super power as compared to the US. But I won't go into that.
Why not? You're statement really makes no sense. As long as we understand that our countries actions were wrong too then where is the hypocrisy? You're making mountains out of mole hills.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm pretty sure you can prove your point without making yourself out be spotless that's all I'm saying. If you said "hey we have a pretty fucked up history and we still do shady shit around the world but you gotta admit so do you" then I wouldn't be saying anything.
But this is a thread on China. Not a thread on China versus Belgium, the US, or anyone else. Why does Andries have to admit the Belgium did "shady shit" when the topic is not Belgium?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I didn't read your post, but I see MAO in your post, I just want you to know Mao died 30+ years ago, I know he did some horrible things (like he made China's population grow too fast, environment pollution, slow China's development.....)but
that doesn't include killing Tibetans monks and their troops in order to get back the control of Tibet, and really FREE TIBETANS, I don't care about how your western media reported but Tibet is inside China, so I believe Chinese medias have more authority to tell the truth, especially this particular time when whole world's eyes on China, and just 5 months before Beijing Olympic which all Chinese around the world want to show people from other countries how's the new China look like, China has no reason to make Tibet riot to defame self, but if you can't figure out this logic I don't know what should I say to you. I just wanna
you guys to know Chinese people always welcome people form other countries all the time, but if you got bad purpose on China we can face it and beat it, and if you wanna really know the truth of Tibet, you can go there cause Tibet is peaceful again, you can ask those Tibetans on the plain about their opinion and hopefully you can see they have Mao's picture inside their tent(I'm not lie to you, my uncle's been to Tibet), and China built the highest railway in the world from Qinhai to Tibet. one more thing, Sichuan earthquake in China few days ago, China's premier Wen Jiabao has been there since 3 hours after the earthquake happened,
you may think that China want to get some credit from this, but Wen Jiabao is 66years old,and he is on front line direct the army to rescue people, through there are over 20,000 people were dead, and the number is increasing, he told soldiers if there is 1%chance to rescue one more people you gotta take 100% effort to do it.
I guess you're not too aware of the fact that the world we live in is an ever changing one? Get with the program, living in the past is a good way to get left behind.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Leave it to a Chinaman to be completely fooled by his beloved media and not know a clue about history.

Leave it to a Palestinian to deflect the entire discussion to the West/United States each and every time the opportunity appears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)