The truth about Beijing Olympics (2 Viewers)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
i must accept that China has a bad record for human rights in the world. I don't like the Chinese government too. But i must also tell u guys that the trouble in Tibet is very complicated. Media in Western countries has exposed lies and distortions(see this website. They want to destroy China's image by telling that Chinese has just killed xyz Tibetans yesterday/today and repeating China's history/record on human rights. But pls don't believe all the news from the Western media. CNN is a typical example of making bad news about the trouble in Tibet to "kill" China.

Olympics have always been a symbol of peace and integrity of peoples of the world.It's really sad that if people boycott it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
i must accept that China has a bad record for human rights in the world. I don't like the Chinese government too. But i must also tell u guys that the trouble in Tibet is very complicated. Media in Western countries has exposed lies and distortions(see this website. They want to destroy China's image by telling that Chinese has just killed xyz Tibetans yesterday/today and repeating China's history/record on human rights. But pls don't believe all the news from the Western media. CNN is a typical example of making bad news about the trouble in Tibet to "kill" China.

Olympics have always been a symbol of peace and integrity of peoples of the world.It's really sad that if people boycott it.
I don't condone what's happening in Tibet, but it's not only China that occupies others' territiories. USA does much more and the world is so coward to open their mouth when the Olympics are held in USA.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dude, shut the fuck up. The Olympics should never have gone to China. The country is a travesty and it's only because it's so damn powerful no one is doing anything about it. And don't get me started on Tibet. Seriously, you indoctrinated fuck. What on earth are you blabbing about?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Dude, shut the fuck up. The Olympics should never have gone to China. The country is a travesty and it's only because it's so damn powerful no one is doing anything about it. And don't get me started on Tibet. Seriously, you indoctrinated fuck. What on earth are you blabbing about?
Who is the indoctrinated one here, Seven?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh please. We've all known for many years exactly what is going on in China. And I don't even particularly care about Tibet. Saying that it is a complicated situation on the other hand is quite simply fabricating a lie. There is no need to pity the guy here.

The Olympics shouldn't have gone to China because they are a symbol of peace.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

I'm sorry, but I think that's the biggest bullshit I've ever watched

OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    and how about the U.S? they illegally occupied other countries and made stories telling people where terrorists are and they have to kill them to keep the world peace.

tell me how much u know about China?
    do u think China is a copy of the USSR, Cuba , North Korea?
    do u think many Chinese are still facing famine and people will be killed suddenly by secret police?

I am from Hong Kong, but not China. I am not defending the Chinese gov should keep the current polices about human rights.But China isn't that bad as what u think at all:lol:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

Bollocks.

There is no anti-China agenda and it really sounds like you have bought what the Regime wants you to believe.

And it is only sad if folk boycott the Olympics if they do it without good reason.

OP
    fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Bollocks.

There is no anti-China agenda and it really sounds like you have bought what the Regime wants you to believe.

And it is only sad if folk boycott the Olympics if they do it without good reason.
    i have already said that i don't like the Chinese gov. The point is that all bad news about China recently have been exaggerated and some are even wrongly reported by some Western media.

OP
    fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    i don't know why so many French and British ask to free Tibet, they don't know the history of Tibet and even where Tibet is.:weee: :weee: so funny

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    i have already said that i don't like the Chinese gov. The point is that all bad news about China recently have been exaggerated and some are even wrongly reported by some Western media.
    That is possible.

If the Chinese would let Western reporters in to report properly the reports may be more accurate.

OP
    fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    all of us are Juventino and i don't mean to ask u all to accept my opinions . I hope all of us can discuss rationally

OP
    fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    That is possible.

If the Chinese would let Western reporters in to report properly the reports may be more accurate.
    there are still riots in Tibet. The rioters beat innocent people on street, burn girls to death, and rushed into stores and banks.(videos are recorded by some Hong Kong reporters in late March). It's still too dangerous for reporters to be there.

The Western media has just ignored the truth that Tibetans' enormity in the riots.

Riot in Tibet: True face of western media

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    That is possible.

That's not really accurate, mate...

The Western reporters are there in Iraq, but they still do not spread anything but lies.

OP
    fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    in fact, my papa has been to Tibet. He chatted with the local Tibetans and they
    actually scared very much about Dalai. All the people were properties of Dalai at his time, but not human beings. If Dalai wants you die, you die.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    and how about the U.S? they illegally occupied other countries and made stories telling people where terrorists are and they have to kill them to keep the world peace.

tell me how much u know about China?
    do u think China is a copy of the USSR, Cuba , North Korea?
    do u think many Chinese are still facing famine and people will be killed suddenly by secret police?

I am from Hong Kong, but not China. I am not defending the Chinese gov should keep the current polices about human rights.But China isn't that bad as what u think at all:lol:
    You're selling bullshit and I'm not buying.

The Chinese government is probably worse than what we think. The death sentence rates we are informed of are always accompanied by the words: "at the very least.".

There is no agenda against China whatsoever. I will simply not accept that you're trying to pass off your indoctrinated mindset as true knowledge. Take a look at the Chinese government. It's not just Tibet, it's not some human rights. I'm not boycotting the Olympics, I just think China was always going to be a poor choice.

PS: Millions of Chinese do face famine.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I don't condone what's happening in Tibet, but it's not only China that occupies others' territiories. USA does much more and the world is so coward to open their mouth when the Olympics are held in USA.
    Too bad its not only Americans protesting Chinese occupation of Tibet.

When will you finally figure out that Americans don't necessarily agree with the policies of their government?;)

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    If you don't like the Chinese government, then why are you defending them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)