The truth about Beijing Olympics (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just accept it already China... people don't like you and don't like the fact you have the Olympics for a reason. No need to get all touchy and feely about it. All the time people say Americans are all ignorant morons, so I've just learned to deal with it over time and out do the competition we have here to not be informed about the rest of the world. Just get over yourselves, China. Start caring a little bit more about your own people instead of your retarded ploys for economic advancement. Screw your Olympics.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640120 said:
China, take 4 days to start rescuing people trapped under rubble, ohh wait, that did happen.
China, defend someone that murdered an uncountable number of your own people. Ohh wait, you're already doing that.

Apr 12, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640120 said:
China, take 4 days to start rescuing people trapped under rubble, ohh wait, that did happen.
China, defend someone that murdered an uncountable number of your own people. Ohh wait, you're already doing that.
China, kill priests and monks of a different country after you take them over and all they want is to live in freedom. Ohh wait, you've already done that.

Apr 12, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640120 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640129 said:
China, kill priests and monks of a different country after you take them over and all they want is to live in freedom. Ohh wait, you've already done that.
China, have 13 of the world's top 20 most polluted cities. Ohh wait, you already have that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640120 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640129 said:
China, threaten to sell the US government bonds you purchased as an economic sanction against the United States... when NOBODY WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THOSE BONDS. Ohh wait, you already did that.

Apr 12, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640120 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640129 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640132 said:
China, have 13 of the world's top 20 most polluted cities. Ohh wait, you already have that.
China, threaten to sell the US government bonds you purchased as an economic sanction against the United States... when NOBODY WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THOSE BONDS. Ohh wait, you've already did that.
China, have a top athlete refuse to go to the Olympics because he had asthma and was afraid his asthma would worsen in the TERRIBLE SMOG AND POLLUTION. Ohh wait, that did happen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640120 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640129 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640132 said:
China, threaten to sell the US government bonds you purchased as an economic sanction against the United States... when NOBODY WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THOSE BONDS. Ohh wait, you already did that.
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640137 said:
China, have a top athlete refuse to go to the Olympics because he had asthma and was afraid his asthma would worsen in the TERRIBLE SMOG AND POLLUTION. Ohh wait, that did happen.
China, build the toys we buy cheaply from you and pollute them with LEAD to KILL OFF OUR BABIES. Ohh wait, you already tried that.

Apr 12, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640120 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640129 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640132 said:
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640137 said:
China, build the toys we buy cheaply from you and pollute them with LEAD to KILL OFF OUR BABIES. Ohh wait, you already tried that.
China, get owned by two American kids who hate your country.

Ohh wait, THAT SHIT IS HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW, chinks.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
What is with this "let those without sin throw the first stone" you're peddling?
Nice, put words in my mouth.

Say you were a thief and you saw someone else robbing someone. Would you not be a hypocrite to point your finger at him?

Are the people you rob deserving of it while his are not?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1640143 said:
China, get owned by two American kids who hate your country.

Ohh wait, THAT SHIT IS HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW, chinks.
:lol2: :lol:

The ownage will continue. Screw you, China.

Say you were a thief and you saw someone else robbing someone. Would you not be a hypocrite to point your finger at him?

Dude, everyone is a hypocrite by your logic.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Don't call it putting words in your mouth when you confirm the allegation in your next sentence.

First of all, what's the difference if you're a hypocrite, isn't having one robber better than having two? Secondly, it's not like Andy's rubber stamping every piece of US policy, is it? He's plenty critical from what I've noticed.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Don't call it putting words in your mouth when you confirm the allegation in your next sentence.

First of all, what's the difference if you're a hypocrite, isn't having one robber better than having two? Secondly, it's not like Andy's rubber stamping every piece of US policy, is it? He's plenty critical from what I've noticed.
I will call it like I see it.

Yes certainly one robber is better than two, but when it's one of the robbers fighting the case it doesn't make sense to me.

This has nothing to do with anyone specifically, I'm making a general statement about this argument you're all having. Though I do see Andy criticizing US policies, which is positive but there are others here that just look at others and never themselves.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Andy before you diss China look at how your country still has the death penalty
still has racism, still has an idiot in the White house and let it's people die after Katrina cuz they were black and poor
I'm not a fan of China but before you throw a stone at them take a good look at your own country as it is far from perfect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)