The truth about Beijing Olympics (10 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I see you are typical "anti-China"guy, I got nothing to say with you because you are just another chicken who afraid of the growing of China,but you on this, even China's being the most power country in the world, China won't do anything like you US did in IRAQ and Afghanistan, because communists are whole bunch of idiots without ambition on other countries,so just relax you are gonna be ok,and go boycott your PEKING OLYMPIC,nobody expects you got the tickets to Beijing
:jvefan:

Yeah son, that's it. I'm so fucking scared. Perhaps once you can actually secure enough petroleum to feed your demand, you could come could back to me. But as of right now, the best you can do is secure the fields of governments who hate the US and those we cannot invade, such as Venezuela.

Once it becomes a stranglehold, your lot of morons will invade other nations without a doubt as an entire entity. Remember, the vast reserves of Sudan were infiltrated by your wonderful PetroChina regime that pays those mercenaries to kill off innocent people. I mean, you do realize that your govenment actually gives money and weapons to people that are causing the Darfur genocide, right? That makes you just as bad as the US in world politics.

Please don't be a dumb Chinaman and say that the US is much worse than you lot. All of the people you have in charge are inherently power hungry and screwed up, much like the Bush administration. But at least Bush doesn't purposely murder our own civilians, which is probably because he couldn't get away with it.

The difference between you and us is that you're so afraid of your own government they can do whatever they want. You live under fear for various reasons, all of them particularly stupid, yet you wonder why I don't really like China.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tickets to Beijing? Tickets?! I'd rather spend my money on alcohol and iTunes songs rather than an Olympic ceremony in Peijing. Hell, I'd rather pay 100% more for alcohol and just stay here than waste my time with your China Olympics.

100% more for alcohol only means 2 dollars more for a Hurricane 40oz, by the way.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I see you are typical "anti-China"guy, I got nothing to say with you because you are just another chicken who afraid of the growing of China,but you on this, even China's being the most power country in the world, China won't do anything like you US did in IRAQ and Afghanistan, because communists are whole bunch of idiots without ambition on other countries,so just relax you are gonna be ok,and go boycott your PEKING OLYMPIC,nobody expects you got the tickets to Beijing
There are Americans, and other people in the world, who are fearful of a growing China. No question. Some of that is economic rivalry... let's be clear about that. But I don't think enough people in China see the political part too -- and the Chinese government prevents its citizens from seeing many of the huge political negatives that the Chinese leadership has been guilty of.

For many Chinese, the economic prosperity has been a great boon -- so it's easy to put a blind eye to these great political negatives. It's easy to look the other way and think your boss is a great guy when the raises keep coming. But if your boss is a mobster, breaking legs of this group and that, and burying this dissenter and that in cement, and not sharing that with you for obvious reasons, many Chinese will have a very hard time seeing that boss in a negative light until they are directly hurt buy him. I cannot blame the many Chinese who are benefiting from this mob boss for thinking he's a great guy and not being critical enough of the negatives -- I might be the same way if in the same position. But a mob boss is a mob boss, and evil is evil.

For example, I've been in Delhi, India for the past couple of weeks, and it's clear that the Indians don't trust the Chinese government one bit. In fact, if you read the newspapers, India is clearly in a cold war with China, as there are reports of Chinese developing nuclear submarine bases that ring around India in the news all time time. In my time in China, none of this has ever been discussed. The media in China never reports it. And while some people in China will complain about their government for this and that (particularly the older generations, less the younger generations), it's only done in private -- in closed cars on the street with foreigners they can trust, for example. Many Chinese I've met have expressed fear that they could never make these kinds of complaints around their neighbors or friends even, because they would be turned in by their neighbors for saying something negative and bad things would happen to them and their family. This is not good. This is an oppressive regime on the level of Stalinist Russia, no question.

I have zero belief that China would be better than the U.S. is today as a political power. (And here you must understand that I find virtually all of the U.S.'s behavior on an international scale of the past 7 years entirely reprehensible -- and doing the opposite of what it should do at every opportunity. I do not sugar-coat my own idiotic country's flaws -- but unlike someone in China, I can say so to my coworker without fear of being imprisoned.) Heck, you cannot even buy Chinese toothpaste or dog food around the world without the risk of death.

Just my experiences in India recently have proven this. China has been completely lax at even addressing North Korea properly in its own backyard, though I am encouraged that perhaps at least the watchful eye of the Olympics has made the Chinese government respond well the the tragedy unfolding in Sichuan. This is very different than, say, their typical mode of behavior in denying that SARS exists and that they have everything under control and there is no problem while a virus spreads and kills people. And if you combine the Chinese government's mentality when it comes to Tibet and Taiwan, it's very much outdated and territorial like Europe around World War I -- a mentality that has lead to millions of dead over outdated reasons that really don't matter much. China seems in no way capable today of avoiding the mistakes of Europe in the early 20th century on a territorial/military basis.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I understand that you don’t know Chinese which is simply the most popular language in the world (I know that’s just because China has the most population in the world,but as a matter of fact it is) that’s why I didn't type in Chinese. Me, an English as second language people will try my best to explain it to you in English, but if you don’t know none of my word, I just can’t do nothing about that if you prefer speak another language or you can speak another language. Okay, about Tibet I just wanna tell you one thing, about what really Tibetans want. During 1990-1950(before 1990 Tibet has been part of China) China was invaded by Japan and China had wars between parties, so Tibet was controlled by monks, which is people like DALI LAMA, they monks were about 5% of Tibetan population, and they made the rest of 95% of Tibetans as slaves nothing different from African slaves in America, monks can kill them if they want, they fuck women slaves as a welcome for guests, you may ask why 95% of Tibetans didn’t rebel, because they dont get education, the only thing they believe was their god, so monks can control them. Then 1950 Chinese Government(you can call it devil government or devil communists whatever you want) ended monks power in Tibet by war, but give the real freedom to Tibetans and supply education for Tibetans. So most of Tibetans love Mao Zhedong, but monks hates him(personally I don’t like him,China could’ve being much developed without him during 1960-1970) And this is why DALI LAMA always wanna Tibet back under his control he wanna Tibet back to slave age. These things above are from different web sites and videos I watched so I can’t tell you where exactly they’re from. If you don't believe any word of mine that’s fine because I know how western media defame “devil” Chinese Communist, they are standing in front of anti-China politicians in western countries. Like I said I got lots of evidences of the truth, this is just one of them,I’d like to hear something from you.
English is my second language as well. I speak Dutch, Italian, English and French. Make your pick. And just to be clear, Chinese is NOT the most popular language in the world. It is true that it has got the biggest population of native speakers (having the biggest population is really your point of pride I guess), but when two people from different countries meet, they will almost certainly communicate in English. That is why English is still a bigger language.

So you're saying that evil Tibetan priests were fucking women until MAO came along and freed Tibet? Mao enslaved China FFS.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I really wonder how many people in China know how many Chinese died of starvation and famine because of Mao's "Great Leap Forward"... I've read that a number in China do know what really happened, but it never seems like it from this angle.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
There are Americans, and other people in the world, who are fearful of a growing China. No question. Some of that is economic rivalry... let's be clear about that. But I don't think enough people in China see the political part too -- and the Chinese government prevents its citizens from seeing many of the huge political negatives that the Chinese leadership has been guilty of.

For many Chinese, the economic prosperity has been a great boon -- so it's easy to put a blind eye to these great political negatives. It's easy to look the other way and think your boss is a great guy when the raises keep coming. But if your boss is a mobster, breaking legs of this group and that, and burying this dissenter and that in cement, and not sharing that with you for obvious reasons, many Chinese will have a very hard time seeing that boss in a negative light until they are directly hurt buy him. I cannot blame the many Chinese who are benefiting from this mob boss for thinking he's a great guy and not being critical enough of the negatives -- I might be the same way if in the same position. But a mob boss is a mob boss, and evil is evil.

For example, I've been in Delhi, India for the past couple of weeks, and it's clear that the Indians don't trust the Chinese government one bit. In fact, if you read the newspapers, India is clearly in a cold war with China, as there are reports of Chinese developing nuclear submarine bases that ring around India in the news all time time. In my time in China, none of this has ever been discussed. The media in China never reports it. And while some people in China will complain about their government for this and that (particularly the older generations, less the younger generations), it's only done in private -- in closed cars on the street with foreigners they can trust, for example. Many Chinese I've met have expressed fear that they could never make these kinds of complaints around their neighbors or friends even, because they would be turned in by their neighbors for saying something negative and bad things would happen to them and their family. This is not good. This is an oppressive regime on the level of Stalinist Russia, no question.

I have zero belief that China would be better than the U.S. is today as a political power. (And here you must understand that I find virtually all of the U.S.'s behavior on an international scale of the past 7 years entirely reprehensible -- and doing the opposite of what it should do at every opportunity. I do not sugar-coat my own idiotic country's flaws -- but unlike someone in China, I can say so to my coworker without fear of being imprisoned.) Heck, you cannot even buy Chinese toothpaste or dog food around the world without the risk of death.

Just my experiences in India recently have proven this. China has been completely lax at even addressing North Korea properly in its own backyard, though I am encouraged that perhaps at least the watchful eye of the Olympics has made the Chinese government respond well the the tragedy unfolding in Sichuan. This is very different than, say, their typical mode of behavior in denying that SARS exists and that they have everything under control and there is no problem while a virus spreads and kills people. And if you combine the Chinese government's mentality when it comes to Tibet and Taiwan, it's very much outdated and territorial like Europe around World War I -- a mentality that has lead to millions of dead over outdated reasons that really don't matter much. China seems in no way capable today of avoiding the mistakes of Europe in the early 20th century on a territorial/military basis.
hey swag, I will tell how ridiculous your post is from my angle

there is a expression in Chinese that people's eyes are opened. which means the people of China are watching evey move of their government regardless bad and move, and most of the media play a role as their speakers. if you know Chinese(I mean the language), its not hard for you to find out in our tv, newspapaer and website. you can even pay the journalist to write something untrue to attack government or their agencies officers if you want, but might risk 3-6months in custody for libel. I say so becoz I have been through that kind of situation, the libelant get away without any harm. a simple example, the international press accused the Chinese government not doing their best on the breaking of SARS in 2003, they responded slow, lack of efficiency and there were obvious factitious mistakes made by government officers. its true but not all of them. the other part of truth you dont know was the minister of health department was forced to resign and the major of Beijing got fired all becoz the people were dispoionted for what they did, and we know about this from our medias not foreign ones. after that the government reviewed themselves and trying to improve a more efficiency system for such an emergent situation. you can see how qiuck the government react this time in earthquake of Sichuan. just 10 mins after the earthquake, the official media of Chinese government notice everyone of the country what has happend. and 3 hours later the PM Wen flied to the hot spot. How long it take bush to pay a visit to new orland?

it would be strange for me that you were taking points of view from india to against the Chinese government. if you know some history you will find out why the india hate Chinese so much becoz we kicked their ass back in 1960's, and it really hurt. The PLA even marched to the place just 10km away from New Delhi, the commander can see the top of Taj Mahal from his scope. maybe the india has the second largest population in the world and a strong economy, but when it comes to military scale they are far behind PLA and they cant even match the power of Cuba. So, will an american concern if a country like Cuba or Panama keeping worried about a future invasion of US army when you are in trouble of getting education, jobs, housing...ect. it could never be count as negative

the only diffrence between the Chinese and the USA's foreign policy is we would never play an aggressive role voluntary. get me corrected if I am wrong about that

north korea is north korea, they have their government themselves and China has nothing to do with their either internal or foreign affairs. what the Chinese government did in last decades was trying to calm this pugnacious and stupid neighbor down and preventing a war between the north and south.

Although China has a 5000year history but this country has just found less than 60 years, its leadership could make mistakes becoz they are fishing for a better way to run such a country and it needs time and experiments. I bet the current situation here in China is far more better as the USA when it just found 60 years

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Actually that's pretty doubtful. Given the circumstances I would say American pioneers probably did better. America's economy thrived pretty soon and the American citizen fared a lot better on a social and political scale. Considering that all this was quite a while ago, when technology wasn't as advanced as it is today, China sucks donkey ass.

Even though you really shouldn't compare the two.

PS: it's also a bit strange to say how the Chinese government dislikes an agressive foreign policy and be proud of a military achievement at the same time. After all, you weren't just defending, were you ;).

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I really wonder how many people in China know how many Chinese died of starvation and famine because of Mao's "Great Leap Forward"... I've read that a number in China do know what really happened, but it never seems like it from this angle.
trust me, most of people in my generation(20s to 30s) know about that becoz our fathers and mothers lives in that period. Mao's policy was wrong at that time but he also kept the Chinese people away from the ruling of brutal Japanese and warlords, and peace on this land. people are arguing on the tv, magzines and internet often that shall we phrase him for his greatness or bash him for his mistakes. the official media and the history books in school are trying to not mention such a tragedy, but many tv dramas and movies did show a part of history and we all know what happened at that time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
trust me, most of people in my generation(20s to 30s) know about that becoz our fathers and mothers lives in that period. Mao's policy was wrong at that time but he also kept the Chinese people away from the ruling of brutal Japanese and warlords, and peace on this land. people are arguing on the tv, magzines and internet often that shall we phrase him for his greatness or bash him for his mistakes. the official media and the history books in school are trying to not mention such a tragedy, but many tv dramas and movies did show a part of history and we all know what happened at that time.
Look,

Hitler and Stalin had some good ideas as well. But why on earth would you even consider praising them for their greatness? That is insanity and shows just how indoctrinated you really are. You think you have an own opinion and you think you're getting a correct image, but the truth of the matter is that Mao was nothing less than a brutal dictator who killed millions of Chinese. He should be thought of as a criminal.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Actually that's pretty doubtful. Given the circumstances I would say American pioneers probably did better. America's economy thrived pretty soon and the American citizen fared a lot better on a social and political scale. Considering that all this was quite a while ago, when technology wasn't as advanced as it is today, China sucks donkey ass.

Even though you really shouldn't compare the two.

PS: it's also a bit strange to say how the Chinese government dislikes an agressive foreign policy and be proud of a military achievement at the same time. After all, you weren't just defending, were you ;).
maybe I chose a bad example to compare, but who knows unless you live in that period

I cant imagine if China do not own the nuke what kinds of treatment he will receive from the internatinal society esp. from the us. let me guess, not better than iraq, n. korea or iran

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Look,

Hitler and Stalin had some good ideas as well. But why on earth would you even consider praising them for their greatness? That is insanity and shows just how indoctrinated you really are. You think you have an own opinion and you think you're getting a correct image, but the truth of the matter is that Mao was nothing less than a brutal dictator who killed millions of Chinese. He should be thought of as a criminal.
millions died in the us's civil war, could we call Lincoln a killer

history always been written by the victors

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
and beside, just becoz I think Mao is great would it make me a criminal or a some sort of evil force?

that just show how arrogant you are. you are not the only one who think he owns all the truth on the earth

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
millions died in the us's civil war, could we call Lincoln a killer

history always been written by the victors
Dude don't even try to start. From your "Lincoln's a killer" statement, I can tell you don't know enough to keep up on the topic of the US Civil War. And in America history is not written by the victors, in fact our Civil War is taught from three basic perspectives Union (Northern), Confederate (Southern, and European (mostly British). So don't even try.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
and beside, just becoz I think Mao is great would it make me a criminal or a some sort of evil force?

that just show how arrogant you are. you are not the only one who think he owns all the truth on the earth
Because you think Mao is great I would say you were a confused individual. Has anyone claimed ownership of all the knowledge on earth? Quit whining, make a statement and back it up with some facts. Personal opinion is getting you nowhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)