The Super League (9 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
so much for european values. you make one move against the establishment, they put you in the blacklist. jewish democracy = nazism with better pr.
Eurooean values are the reason you and me are fans of an Italian club and not Adanaspor or smth.

You might hate the West as much as you want but thats where success and prosperity is, not under dictatorships like Erdogan or Putler.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Eurooean values are the reason you and me are fans of an Italian club and not Adanaspor or smth.

You might hate the West as much as you want but thats where success and prosperity is, not under dictatorships like Erdogan or Putler.
We need to get you out of Azer and to the West ASAP! Your constant drooling and dreaming about the west really makes me wish that you could achieve your dream of ending up there, or are you there already?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We need to get you out of Azer and to the West ASAP! Your constant drooling and dreaming about the west really makes me wish that you could achieve your dream of ending up there, or are you there already?
I dont wanna move, I am very happy here.
It is not 'drooling' from afar, I studied in Canada for 5 years, so I lived in a democratic society and witnessed its benefits first hand.

I want my country to improve and be closer to the western (democratic) values.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Gravina "We are on good terms with Juventus, I had a positive meeting with Agnelli yesterday, but I can’t mediate [with UEFA]. Juventus must respect the rules."

“The subscription to Serie A has a mandatory deadline, Juventus must respect the rules of the game, clearly carved in our national statute that is inspired by the one of UEFA.

“The two parties are getting close to each other as the days pass by. I think Agnelli proved to be open to the dialogue, UEFA’s decision does not depend on me.”

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
I dont wanna move, I am very happy here.
It is not 'drooling' from afar, I studied in Canada for 5 years, so I lived in a democratic society and witnessed its benefits first hand.

I want my country to improve and be closer to the western (democratic) values.
But from your views, how does your country stand right now?

I mean you say Russia is bad, which I don't disagree with, but why are there so many Azeris in Russia? Why do they still leave their Azerbaijan in favour of Russia?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
But from your views, how does your country stand right now?

I mean you say Russia is bad, which I don't disagree with, but why are there so many Azeris in Russia? Why do they still leave their Azerbaijan in favour of Russia?
All post-Soviet countries are dictatorships (or have been until recently) under the patronage of the Russian dictatorship. So all are in a shithole basically and those that wanted out were invaded by Putler and lost territory (Georgia, Ukraine).
But Russia is the biggest market around so naturally it still attracts the work force.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
All post-Soviet countries are dictatorships (or have been until recently) under the patronage of the Russian dictatorship. So all are in a shithole basically and those that wanted out were invaded by Putler and lost territory (Georgia, Ukraine).
But Russia is the biggest market around so naturally it still attracts the work force.
Do you speak Russian? I don't know what the national language is in your country, 9 out of 10 Europeans know very little or probably close to nothing about the countries in that region.

You get associated with Borat probably. :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Do you speak Russian? I don't know what the national language is in your country, 9 out of 10 Europeans know very little about those countries in that region.
National language is Azeri (a Turkic language mutually intelligible with the Turkish).
A lot of Azeris do speak Russian, including me, but younger generations probably won't as more time passes from our USSR past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)