in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No, but its effects yes.
Most countries the Soviets occupied are backwards, just take a look at Europe. No offence to those Eastern Europeans in here, but those who were a part of the Warsaw pact really lacks behind Western Europe in most areas.

"East Germany" if I'm allowed to call it that as of today is still lacking behind the Western part of Germany here more than 30 years after the reunification.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Most countries the Soviets occupied are backwards, just take a look at Europe. No offence to those Eastern Europeans in here, but those who were a part of the Warsaw pact really lacks behind Western Europe in most areas.

"East Germany" if I'm allowed to call it that as of today is still lacking behind the Western part of Germany here more than 30 years after the reunification.
Russia is a toxic state, always was.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Russia is a toxic state, always was.
So have many other states been throughout history. No one can say they haven't fucked up.

The British colonized a third of the world and killed millions, they never had to say apologize once for it, you can find countless other examples.

The Russians as individuals are fine people as everyone else, it's their politicans to dislike like with so many others. I guess thats also what you were referring to.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So have many other states been throughout history. No one can say they haven't fucked up.

The British colonized a third of the world and killed millions, they never had to say apologize once for it, you can find countless other examples.

The Russians as individuals are fine people as everyone else, it's their politicans to dislike like with so many others. I guess thats also what you were referring to.
I think bringing up older empires etc as examples isn’t really the best comparison. Societies evolve and now we have a much better blueprint of how they should be run in order to help as many citizens as possible and I think Elvin’s point is that a lot of non western societies need to reform and follow that blueprint instead of being third world shitholes.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

The key word is "is". Russia was and IS toxic still.
Obviously I'm am referring to Russia's regime, not ordinary people.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
All post-Soviet countries are dictatorships (or have been until recently) under the patronage of the Russian dictatorship. So all are in a shithole basically and those that wanted out were invaded by Putler and lost territory (Georgia, Ukraine).
But Russia is the biggest market around so naturally it still attracts the work force.
So as to not put words in your mouth, let me see if I got this straight; Azerbaijan is a shithole dictatorship with backwards values, mentality, system or whatever you may call it?

Russia is closer to the "Western" world in every sense though in comparison to Azer and it is basically being devoured by the West, culturally and politically.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So as to not put words in your mouth, let me see if I got this straight; Azerbaijan is a shithole dictatorship with backwards values, mentality, system or whatever you may call it?

Russia is closer to the "Western" world in every sense though in comparison to Azer and it is basically being devoured by the West, culturally and politically.
Of course Russia is more developed. We've been their colony for 3 centuries.

My main point is that Russia is a shithole and shows agression to nations that want to escape from being a shithole themselves.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
@Turk_Bianconero @Juventinoo

Alright brothers. I need to make an interview with you guys, @Elvin tells me that Turkey is a terrible place with a terrible dictator. Please tell us about your lives in the terrible Turkey under the terrible Erdogan. I personally think he is a great emir, but an insider will know best.

I say, Turkey is a beautiful place with a terrible dictator wanna-be, who has effectively transformed a democratic secular state into a cleptocratic autocratic one, also by using Islam to this end.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Alright brothers. I need to make an interview with you guys, @Elvin tells me that Turkey is a terrible place with a terrible dictator. Please tell us about your lives in the terrible Turkey under the terrible Erdogan. I personally think he is a great emir, but an insider will know best.
Politics!!!

D2792B20-F6A0-48BE-BB2E-AD4E34DE7958.gif

..... steak house anyone?
B67CCAA9-A62B-4BCD-B7F1-6CC163A5C67A.gif

Jul 2, 2006

i will keep it very short. this nation has become a regional power instead of a backwater nato outpost which was never meant to produce their own weapons but buy them from the establishment or whatever you call them and obey their orders in return. that makes erdogan the wrench in the gears. peoples lives are more or less same, poor are still poor, rich are richer but they are the ones moaning about erdogan most, not because they are very democratic or something but simply because they can't stand for a muslim president.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i will keep it very short. this nation has become a regional power instead of a backwater nato outpost which was never meant to produce their own weapons but buy them from the establishment or whatever you call them and obey their orders in return. that makes erdogan the wrench in the gears. peoples lives are more or less same, poor are still poor, rich are richer but they are the ones moaning about erdogan most, not because they are very democratic or something but simply because they can't stand for a muslim president.
I went two times to Turkey for my vacation, in 2017 and 2018.
In 2017 - - I bought 1 Turkish lira for 1.10 Romanian Leu
In 2018 - - - I bought one Turkish lira for 0.90 Romanian Leu

Now în 2021, 1 Turkish lira is 0.48 Romanian Leu.
It seems your economy is going downhill fast. I'm amazed how Erdogan still keeps power.
Maybe it needs to reach 0.10 for the people to finally see the damage his been doing.

That's a 60% decrease in spending power.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2003
I went two times to Turkey for my vacation, in 2017 and 2018.
In 2017 - - I bought 1 Turkish lira for 1.10 Romanian Leu
In 2018 - - - I bought one Turkish lira for 0.90 Romanian Leu

Now în 2021, 1 Turkish lira is 0.48 Romanian Leu.
It seems your economy is going downhill fast. I'm amazed how Erdogan still keeps power.
Maybe it needs to reach 0.10 for the people to finally see the damage his been doing.

That's a 60% decrease in spending power.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
When i went to Istanbul and wanted to see CL games in a bar, they stopped serving us beer at halftime because they assumed we are muslims and after 10 pm they don't serve alcohol to muslim because of Erdogan. There i realised the guy has lost his mind or never had it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Maybe they cant stand for a muslim president that changes the constitution to stay in power?

Jul 2, 2006
Maybe they cant stand for a muslim president that changes the constitution to stay in power?
if they can stand for a jewish dictator who stayed in power until his death and never ever went to election neither did allow existence of an opposition party, surely they can stand for a president who won 14 elections in 24 years.

When i went to Istanbul and wanted to see CL games in a bar, they stopped serving us beer at halftime because they assumed we are muslims and after 10 pm they don't serve alcohol to muslim because of Erdogan. There i realised the guy has lost his mind or never had it.
it has nothing to do you being a muslim or not. are you aware of something called alcohol sale hours which exist in non-muslim countries too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)