The Super League (24 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
if they can stand for a jewish dictator who stayed in power until his death and never ever went to election neither did allow existence of an opposition party, surely they can stand for a president who won 14 elections in 24 years.

it has nothing to do you being a muslim or not. are you aware of something called alcohol sale hours which exist in non-muslim countries too?
Are you comparing current times with literally 100 years ago bro? :D

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No, i am not. Which non-muslim countries have this alcohol sale hours? Just want to know where i won't go
Isn't it a thing in Scandinavia? Assuming Scandinavia is still non Muslim region though. Correct me if I'm wrong but in a regular shop you won't buy any drink above 3.5%. You can buy those only in a liquor store which are limited and only open till a certain hour. Not to mention that if you buy the liquor above the amount considered reasonable by the state you might face legal consequences.

Jun 7, 2003
Russia for example. Shops are not supposed to sell alcohol to you here after 10 pm. Well not supposed and not selling are different things though.
No plans to go to Russia but thanks for the info. Maybe Siberia though, heard they have beautiful women there. But that can wait.

Isn't it a thing in Scandinavia? Assuming Scandinavia is still non Muslim region though. Correct me if I'm wrong but in a regular shop you won't buy any drink above 3.5%. You can buy those only in a liquor store which are limited and only open till a certain hour. Not to mention that if you buy the liquor above the amount considered reasonable by the state you might face legal consequences.
Yes, you could be right and alcohol is very expensive there. Alltough when i was in Sweden, i could buy normally alcohol in pubs and clubs and i don't think that i stopped at a certain hour.

To come back to the thread, i'm not sure what the plans are now that only 3 teams are in the SuperLeague. Hope we don't get banned from the other European competitions and we can play parrellel CL and SL and get some good TV Deals.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
No plans to go to Russia but thanks for the info. Maybe Siberia though, heard they have beautiful women there. But that can wait.

Yes, you could be right and alcohol is very expensive there. Alltough when i was in Sweden, i could buy normally alcohol in pubs and clubs and i don't think that i stopped at a certain hour.

To come back to the thread, i'm not sure what the plans are now that only 3 teams are in the SuperLeague. Hope we don't get banned from the other European competitions and we can play parrellel CL and SL and get some good TV Deals.
Dude go to Čerkessia if you wanna see beautiful women

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Thx dude! Quality post.
Read it years ago but completely forgot it until you mentioned. Checking it out, how to get there and searching for some travel books.
I know cause a friend is youtuber and married a Circassian singer (quite famous in Russia) and wow so many stunning women also the place is unreal! you can fall in love with both women and the place

Jun 7, 2003
I know cause a friend is youtuber and married a Circassian singer (quite famous in Russia) and wow so many stunning women also the place is unreal! you can fall in love with both women and the place
So you have been there?

Scarlett Johansson, who has ancestral ties to imperial Russia. This kind of gorgeous , proven
Lenin's wife looked like Scarlett
factcollaborative.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F02%2FFacts-about-Vladimir-Lenin-Wife-Nadya.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)