The Super League (9 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
[Gazzetta] UEFA are thinking of excluding Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona from European competitions for the 23/24 season. Before that, They could fine the three clubs €15M and 5% of competition prize money to encourage them to abandon the super league project.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not exactly hard for Ceferin and his stegosaurus brain to work out is it, why the response of the fans was so different? As Agnelli says, the Premier League is essentially already a Super League, just that you give nothing clubs lots of money ahead of storied European clubs.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
ceferin must be the most childish, small minded presidents ever. not only in football, not only in sports, i mean ever. how come an adult can throw so many tantrums and take everything personally is beyond me.
Most people in positions of power become obsessed with it and they're small-minded petty peasants. Cefilis is no exception - he's a bonafide shitcunt who uses his position to flex and overcompensate. I hope someone shoves a steel pipe up his asshole while having an industrial vacuum at full suction power directed at his penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)