in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We weren't punished by an actual court but by the Italian FA.

UEFA are risking legal proceedings before a proper court.

We would win such a case. No doubt.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
So we can't be banned from Serie A or CL over this, regardless of what we do in pursuit of ESL? Any action taken to prevent us from playing in CL next season would be blatantly illegal on UEFA's part?

GJustjuve

Apr 21, 2021
It’s written in this morning’s statement:
This is intolerable under the rule of law and Tribunals have already ruled in favour of the Super League proposal, ordering FIFA and UEFA to, either directly or through their affiliated bodies, refrain from taking any action which may hinder this initiative in any way while court proceedings are pending.”

regarding Serie A... well I’m still trying to understand why they should ban us. Except of the new friendship between Ceferin and Gravina I have no idea but Italian federation is capable of everything if Juventus is the main topic

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So we can't be banned from Serie A or CL over this, regardless of what we do in pursuit of ESL? Any action taken to prevent us from playing in CL next season would be blatantly illegal on UEFA's part?
They can ban us, but they would face severe financial consequences.

I just don't see either the Italian FA or UEFA pursuing this, because they have a lot to lose.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They can ban us, but they would face severe financial consequences.

I just don't see either the Italian FA or UEFA pursuing this, because they have a lot to lose.

In addition to losing the case, the investigation could be opened further, into their business model, finances, shady deals. All hell could break lose.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not the "if" in question. It's how long the time needs to pass to declare it so.
This is an open and shut case if it comes to that and UEFA knows it.
That's why they struggle to aplly pressure through the media and through their national league slaves.
When I said proud of our club, I commend our persistency to not roll over, like English clubs. It takes very little for all this to take unfavorable turn for Uefa and their sycophantic lackeys.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are publicly traded company, our financial reports are available to general public. We have nothing to hide.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)