The Lebanese political crisis!!! (7 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Word to Ahmed. You don't have to pretend it is year 1180 to make your society better.
exactly! can u imagine that egypt has zero threats, zero problems, and egyptains are living the american dream to the extend egypt has banned ballet :lol: do u want to know why? i think u will like this one :D because, because, because after watching men, there animalistic instincts get aroused and it makes men do things out of human nature. thats uni talk for makes men HORNY :D so yes you can still be a decent man, a respectable person to your society with out trying to drag people back to the time when man lived in caves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:touched: ya Allah you have sheep like us?! sheep= muslim brotherhood members :D i hope no one judges me, but for me hezboAllah, muslim bortherhood, salafist''s and all these stone age mentalities are nothing but bitches that thrive on ignorance and false faith.
False faith with fake beards.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
why now? whats the reason behind this timing
Last week Israeli strike killed 6 from Hezbollah in Golan heights. I don't know what's with the timing but I guess the attack somehow put Hezbollah under pressure it's not what they want now I am sure, especially after being involved in Syria and are not ready for for another another bloody war but they are left with no choice since Nasrallah made it clear after 2006 war with Israel, the famous equation of an eye for an eye.

- - - Updated - - -

4 Israeli soldiers are dead so far.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He really said that? How can anyone support those guys and say that they are for peace in that region is retarded.
Yes, I believe he was referring to the destruction they made/left behind. He knows Lebanese are divided 50-50 pro Hezbollah and anti Hezbolla.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Last week Israeli strike killed 6 from Hezbollah in Golan heights. I don't know what's with the timing but I guess the attack somehow put Hezbollah under pressure it's not what they want now I am sure, especially after being involved in Syria and are not ready for for another another bloody war but they are left with no choice since Nasrallah made it clear after 2006 war with Israel, the famous equation of an eye for an eye.

- - - Updated - - -

4 Israeli soldiers are dead so far.

isis losing out, israel gets attacked, maybe settling old scores

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
isis losing out, israel gets attacked, maybe settling old scores
i believe soo X! i actually think you need to consider ISIS in this equation. i remember back in 2010 long before this all started one of the close followers of bin laden ( if memory serves me right abu musab al zarqawi) said there were 6 stages to the rise of what later became known as ISIS. it all off course started in Iraq according to him that was the first level, which is dragging the US to a direct conflict in iraq and then he goes on and on about how the regimes in the middle east specially syria jordan aka al sham region will collapse and the final stage is when they confront isreal. note this was said back in 2010 and according to that they were preparing for the final war ( aka Armageddon) lebanon sadly is in the middle of all this, and because its in the middle it tends to be the first one to get sucked into all of these issues. it was stated in this documentry that there was indeed presence of al Qaida in lebanon so i honestly dont put this out of there reach because indeed they once attacked isreal ( a couple of years ago) and hezbollah closed an eye to those attacks in an attempt to ensure they never get repeated because of the internal conflict in lebanon and hezbollah's weapon issue, considering after the evacuation of isreal the lebanese army should've remained the only weaponized force and hezbollah gets into politics with this in mind.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,776
    i believe soo X! i actually think you need to consider ISIS in this equation. i remember back in 2010 long before this all started one of the close followers of bin laden ( if memory serves me right abu musab al zarqawi) said there were 6 stages to the rise of what later became known as ISIS. it all off course started in Iraq according to him that was the first level, which is dragging the US to a direct conflict in iraq and then he goes on and on about how the regimes in the middle east specially syria jordan aka al sham region will collapse and the final stage is when they confront isreal. note this was said back in 2010 and according to that they were preparing for the final war ( aka Armageddon) lebanon sadly is in the middle of all this, and because its in the middle it tends to be the first one to get sucked into all of these issues.
    So is this the finale now?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    i believe soo X! i actually think you need to consider ISIS in this equation. i remember back in 2010 long before this all started one of the close followers of bin laden ( if memory serves me right abu musab al zarqawi) said there were 6 stages to the rise of what later became known as ISIS. it all off course started in Iraq according to him that was the first level, which is dragging the US to a direct conflict in iraq and then he goes on and on about how the regimes in the middle east specially syria jordan aka al sham region will collapse and the final stage is when they confront isreal. note this was said back in 2010 and according to that they were preparing for the final war ( aka Armageddon) lebanon sadly is in the middle of all this, and because its in the middle it tends to be the first one to get sucked into all of these issues. it was stated in this documentry that there was indeed presence of al Qaida in lebanon so i honestly dont put this out of there reach because indeed they once attacked isreal ( a couple of years ago) and hezbollah closed an eye to those attacks in an attempt to ensure they never get repeated because of the internal conflict in lebanon and hezbollah's weapon issue, considering after the evacuation of isreal the lebanese army should've remained the only weaponized force and hezbollah gets into politics with this in mind.

i think most people backing hezbullah do so with the knowledge that it's the least of 2 evils between them and israel, seems like faith in lebanese army is not that high

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    i think most people backing hezbullah do so with the knowledge that it's the least of 2 evils between them and israel, seems like faith in lebanese army is not that high
    Problem is everyone in Lebanon backs the Army except for Hezbollah, under the Media Hezbolla are pro Lebanese Army, on the ground they don't want this because then there will be no more reason for their military existence.

Syrian civil war is costing Hezbolla A LOT, I have no idea what they are planning now vs Israel.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Problem is everyone in Lebanon backs the Army except for Hezbollah, under the Media they do and Hezbolla are pro Lebanese Army, on the ground they don't want this because then there will be no more reason for their military existence.

Syrian civil war is costing Hezbolla A LOT, I have no idea what they are planning now vs Israel.

interesting, i always mistakenly thought the lebanese didnt have much faith in their army. Maybe hezbollah is relying on china and russia to step their game up in the UN??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)