The Lebanese political crisis!!! (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
interesting, i always mistakenly thought the lebanese didnt have much faith in their army. Maybe hezbollah is relying on china and russia to step their game up in the UN??
Faith is there, people just question who will arm the army. Hezbolla rely on Russia big time.

- - - Updated - - -

A Spanish soldier was just killed in South Lebanon...
:(

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,792
    It's not laziness, the company that collect the garbage have been on strike since June I think. The demonstrations now are not about the trash anymore, I guess day after day the people are realising that they have been sheep following the criminals in charge. The thing is, other criminals will become in charge if something happens.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,796
    Even though I don't really care about the country or what is happening there I do hope we don't follow path to Tunisia, Egypt and Syria. I am not saying that the regime shouldn't be brought down, it should; however it is only the first step and not knowing what to do after is even worse.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    The protests are getting hijacked by a bunch of clowns who feel becoming more violent is actually going to solve anything. It would not be surprising if they turn out to be from one of the main parties.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Even though I don't really care about the country or what is happening there I do hope we don't follow path to Tunisia, Egypt and Syria. I am not saying that the regime shouldn't be brought down, it should; however it is only the first step and not knowing what to do after is even worse.
    Why?

- - - Updated - - -

The protests are getting hijacked by a bunch of clowns who feel becoming more violent is actually going to solve anything. It would not be surprising if they turn out to be from one of the main parties.
    It is indeed hijacked by clowns who are paid and were given orders, I can easily say Nabih Berre's thugs are part of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)