The Lebanese political crisis!!! (1 Viewer)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
oh damn it ... i really thought they're loyal to lebanon ... and they're fighting for lebanon ... oh alright then screw them never liked the way they acted anyway ...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Layce Erayce said:
    So your saying they're Syrian?
    I am not claiming they are Syrian, I am sure they don't care about Lebanon and the claims they say that they work for the good of Lebanon is nothing but false propaganda to gain more lovers.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    First before I give my comment, I really wish everyone would keep this thread clean.

About this link that Jack posted, It really didn't surprise me at all, as I've always said and I repeat again, Hezbolla fanatics/supporters are no where to be called "Lebanese". These people do have one man that think and talk on their behalf, and his name is Hassan Nasrallah.

Bremerts Investigation will be released after 13days from now. So I expect Pro Hezzbollah supporters and all pro syria to turn the country upside down before 17th December(the day bremerts will name the ppl behind Hariri's assasination).

Hopefully our Army and gov will stand strong against these cowards.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Layce Erayce said:
    What are Nasrallah's political ambitions?
    -Keep taking orders from Iran and Syria

-Lie to his community and people

-Putting Israel in the middle always

-Destroying Lebanon

-Kidnapping hostages whenever he wants without taking permission from the gov

-Making war whenever he's not in a good mood

-Never ask about the Lebanese in syrian prisons

-Recieving money from Iran, money they call "Clean money"

-Recieving weapons from Syria

and so on.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    First before I give my comment, I really wish everyone would keep this thread clean.

About this link that Jack posted, It really didn't surprise me at all, as I've always said and I repeat again, Hezbolla fanatics/supporters are no where to be called "Lebanese". These people do have one man that think and talk on their behalf, and his name is Hassan Nasrallah.

Bremerts Investigation will be released after 13days from now. So I expect Pro Hezzbollah supporters and all pro syria to turn the country upside down before 17th December(the day bremerts will name the ppl behind Hariri's assasination).

Hopefully our Army and gov will stand strong against these cowards.
    what nation do they represent?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Il Re said:
    If you're asking about Hezbollah then they're representing themselves,Syria and Iran. Though they're Lebanese on papers and passports, yet their blood must belong somewhere else.

I doubt them minding to have syrian/iranian passports and throw their Lebanese, because by just looking at their actions, they've done nothing good to our country but brought damage.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Il Re said:
    They are trying to gain the sympathy of all of Lebanon, although overall they want to represent Shiites and eventually become more powerful among conservative Muslims overall, including Sunnis. Prior to the recent war, they held sway in all of South Lebanon, especially among the Shiite community.

I dont think the people of Lebanon need any more proof of the need to establish their own security and take care of the Shiites in the south so that Hezbollah will be forced to come under Lebanese power and Syrian interference can be thwarted.

The problem is, a lot of Lebanese are blinded by hate against Israel. They will kill their own families if you tell them it will hurt Israel in some way.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    If you're asking about Hezbollah then they're representing themselves,Syria and Iran. Though they're Lebanese on papers and passports, yet their blood must belong somewhere else.

I doubt them minding to have syrian/iranian passports and throw their Lebanese, because by just looking at their actions, they've done nothing good to our country but brought damage.
    hmmm, whether or not they are good or not for the lebanese is beside the point, if it says on their passport that theyre from labanon and if they were born there then surely that makes them lebanese right?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Layce Erayce said:
    They are trying to gain the sympathy of all of Lebanon, although overall they want to represent Shiites and eventually become more powerful among conservative Muslims overall, including Sunnis. Prior to the recent war, they held sway in all of South Lebanon, especially among the Shiite community.

I dont think the people of Lebanon need any more proof of the need to establish their own security and take care of the Shiites in the south so that Hezbollah will be forced to come under Lebanese power and Syrian interference can be thwarted.

The problem is, a lot of Lebanese are blinded by hate against Israel. They will kill their own families if you tell them it will hurt Israel in some way.
    Very well said, especially the last part.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Layce Erayce said:

That bad eh? :disagree: :tdown:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Il Re said:
    hmmm, whether or not they are good or not for the lebanese is beside the point, if it says on their passport that theyre from labanon and if they were born there then surely that makes them lebanese right?
    How much you are Lebanese if you obey other countries' leaders, not give a toss about your country and do what they did in that video?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Layce Erayce said:
    Thats probably only in Shiites community though I can say not all Shiites, but the Majority also of the Christians and Muslim(Sunni) and other sects do believe that Syria's dracula Bashar Assad is the number one terror of the 21st century. Thats no doubt about it.

Syria's regime is much more dangerous than Israeli one.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Jacques said:
    How much you are Lebanese if you obey other countries' leaders, not give a toss about your country and do what they did in that video?
    yea i get what you mean, i don't agree with their ideology and they dont represent lebanons interests for sure, but i was just questioning whether they were lebanese on paper and that in theory they are lebanese

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Il Re said:
    yea i get what you mean, i don't agree with their ideology and they dont represent lebanons interests for sure, but i was just questioning whether they were lebanese on paper and that in theory they are lebanese
    They might be Lebanese on paper, but that counts for nothing.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Azzurri7 said:
    Thats probably only in Shiites community though I can say not all Shiites, but the Majority also of the Christians and Muslim(Sunni) and other sects do believe that Syria's dracula Bashar Assad is the number one terror of the 21st century. Thats no doubt about it.

Syria's regime is much more dangerous than Israeli one.
    If the Shiites feel better represented by Hezbollah than by the Lebanese government, then the government is not trying hard enough to reach them.

With snakes like Syria and Iran on two sides, it is no wonder that Lebanon is struggling to form a stable political situation. The best thing would be, IMO for Lebanon to form stronger economic and diplomatic ties with Israel to counter the other influences. How ironic. :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Layce Erayce said:
    With snakes like Syria and Iran on two sides, it is no wonder that Lebanon is struggling to form a stable political situation. The best thing would be, IMO for Lebanon to form stronger economic and diplomatic ties with Israel to counter the other influences. How ironic. :disagree:
    TBH, I wouldn't mind that, Infact I'd love It, though many would now call me a traitor, but thats the only way to see Lebanon rising from their econimical situation and many other things.

Just take a look at Jordan and Egypt, they're financially supported by Israel, not to also mention that nor Syria or Iran can ever mess around with the likes of these countries due to their relationship with Israel.

I'm 100% with the peace agreement with Israel, not from economical view only, but also to rebuild a relation between us and them. A relation that can help both countries forget their past and focus on the present and future.

Many now would say, how could you say that when they killed children, women etc etc, my answer is simple, they actually did kill our people few months ago, they also did hit our building where I was living, but thats thanks to Hezbollah. Another thing is that why shouldn't we make peace agreement? hell, France and Germany were more than enemies during World War, take a look at them now.

I wouldn't also mind peace agreement with Syria, but thats only when Bashar and his CO will be brought down, just like Saddam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)