Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Great talent. Remember him completely destroying Italy in some U-something tournament a couple of years ago. I also believe he has Rabiot-tier personality.
Yep I remember when he sold two azzurini players with a shimmy. We should get him for that price for sure. Let him rediscover himself.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I rate him in Bernardeschis level, Dybala and Costa level is much higher IMO. 70 million euro is madness. Anyone remember Berardi, he showed 2x times more then Chiesa has, scoring alot and was great in many games, especially against milan (scored 4 i one game?) 70 million euros for a young player, should be a player who the club is certain will reach worldclass level.
Chiesa is definetly more talented than Berardi has ever been. He is not a 70m EUR player, but I would still like to have him here. Very fast, works hard, great in 1vs1, can shot with both legs, good first touch. Still very raw and his decision making is often somewhat poor, but he has a lot of raw talent to work with.

Barese

May 9, 2019
Chiesa is definetly more talented than Berardi has ever been. He is not a 70m EUR player, but I would still like to have him here. Very fast, works hard, great in 1vs1, can shot with both legs, good first touch. Still very raw and his decision making is often somewhat poor, but he has a lot of raw talent to work with.
Besides that, we should create a new Italian core.

Costa is great and in form he is almost impossible to defend, but he is to injury prone and imo he's lacking a end product.

The midfield should be our main priority though.

Jan 22, 2016
This. I might even go further and say he would easily worth 70m if he played for Porto or Monaco.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Besides that, we should create a new Italian core.

Costa is great and in form he is almost impossible to defend, but he is to injury prone and imo he's lacking a end product.

The midfield should be our main priority though.
Costa is my favorite player on this Juve side, but if he is going to be injured 2/3 of the season and out of form the last 1/3, he wont be much help. I still would like to keep him and I dont see a reason why Chiesa and Costa cant play together.

If we can start buying quality Italian players like Veratti or high potential youngsters like Zaniolo or Chiesa I am all for building a new Italian core. However no buying Italians just for the sack of it.

Agree on the midfield part. It most be the number one priority.

- - - Updated - - -

This. I might even go further and say he would easily worth 70m if he played for Porto or Monaco.
I dont think so. He is to raw to demand such a sum, and I dont think it would make much of a difference if he played for Monaco, Porto, Benfica or whoever. If anything I think he will go for a higher sum than he is worth, because we want the best Italian players, and we are willing to pay a premium for them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I rate him in Bernardeschis level, Dybala and Costa level is much higher IMO. 70 million euro is madness. Anyone remember Berardi, he showed 2x times more then Chiesa has, scoring alot and was great in many games, especially against milan (scored 4 i one game?) 70 million euros for a young player, should be a player who the club is certain will reach worldclass level.
I admit I rated Berardi but sometimes you could see Berardi isnt even the main guy in the game as Sansone and Vrsljko (probably misspelled his name) seemed more like the focus even when he was scoring.

Chiesa to me is much more talented but as I said before 70M might be too much even for his sort of talent.
As for the Orsolini comparison (I know its not you), all I have to say is a big lol
Orsolini is talented but I doubt we will ever see him play for Juve
Chiesa can definitely play for us - The question is do we 70M want him or not?!
WC is seen different by people nowadays - Chiesa can reach WC ability - Dybala is without a doubt a WC player but it doesnt matter much if he is not the player we need...
Is Chiesa the player we need?! Both answers are possible..

Of course I`d be with more ease for J.Felix as he seems like the type that will enjoy playing with Ronaldo and seems to have a great eye for goal but we are talking about different type of player in a different position..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)