Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What kind of coach would just tell management that he wants to sell a talented player like Dybala unless they have some beef? Removing him means fewer options for the coach. Does Pep ask to sell Sane because he doesn't use him too much? Keep the modafocka as an option, look what Real do to Bale and see how he scores in CL finals. Mandzukic, Icardi and Kean are too similar to get fid of Dybala for.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What kind of coach would just tell management that he wants to sell a talented player like Dybala unless they have some beef? Removing him means fewer options for the coach. Does Pep ask to sell Sane because he doesn't use him too much? Keep the modafocka as an option, look what Real do to Bale and see how he scores in CL finals. Mandzukic, Icardi and Kean are too similar to get fid of Dybala for.
Do you think Dybala will leave and the situation just stay like that?! Ofcourse there will be a replacement... But the replacement doesnt has to be the same type of player...
It could be Chiesa/J.Felix/Icardi...
Allegri is probably right in "his request" to sell Dybala as he just isnt that good under him and he could fetch much more than his worth for us...
If we change coach and he finds Dybala good for his plans then it would be an entirely different matter...

- - - Updated - - -

Has Marcelo always followed Juve on insta?
I highly doubt we will try for Marcelo unless we get a very good offer for A.Sandro and Real would like to get rid of Marcelo and wouldnt mind selling him on the cheap..

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I just love how some people only choose to read what they believe

Apparently according to some 'rumours' now people are speculating that Nedved is behind the choices that we have not even made in the first place ffs

Talking about 'losing respect' for Nedved based on nothing concrete... So ridiculous and it's from people that like to pretend themselves as some sort of rational mind...

And again this endless Paratici bashing when he's not concluded a single transfer move yet... please stop
:agree: People and their high horses

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If Nedved is passionate about changing how we're operating then I'm fucking happy.

People talk about being calm and level headed well the calm business like thing to do right now if you're in charge of Juve would be to spend as little as possible, keep Allegri and win Serie a most of the time and rack up the profits from an OK CL campaign every season. I'd wager nobody wants that as our only ambitions.

His comments about Beppe were fine. You're not a Juve legend if you go to work for the club that helped try to literally destroy us off the pitch. Pre scandal, it would be fine but imo right now the one club you go to that revokes your Juve status is Inter because it's more than a football rivalry.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paul Pogba wants to leave Man United in the summer, Juventus & Real Madrid are interested in signing him - Man United have already rejected Real Madrid's first offer of €125m to sign him. (El Chiringuito)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Paul Pogba wants to leave Man United in the summer, Juventus & Real Madrid are interested in signing him - Man United have already rejected Real Madrid's first offer of €125m to sign him. (El Chiringuito)
Dybala for Pogba straight swap
They say they value him at 180M ok we value Dybala at 180M if thats how they want to go..

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I always talk about overrating players but you underrate Chiesa a little bit..
While Chiesa is not exactly Messi, Chiesa is:
1. 21 year old
2. extremely talented
3. very good at attacking an opponent getting into opponents area and creating havoc
To say Chiesa is worth 30M is ridiculous but I do think there should be other priorities other than Chiesa and I do agree 70M might be too much even if it is for a 21 year old who is extremely talented.

Ndombele might cost 60-70M while De Ligt seems to have chosen Barcelona and its all but official.. as for J.Felix - for 70M price tag we would already have announced his capture.. The problem is Benfica ask for 120M...
Im not saying that we can get De Ligt, or buy J.Felix, but 70 million euros is to much for Chiesa.

You seem to rate him highly, if you are okey with 70 million euros for him. When you pay such a price you are looking for a worldclass player or one that is almost certain to be, could Chiesa be one of the best players in the world (in his position) according to you? Talented yes but for 70 million euros never, remember this, he will never be a worldclass player

Jun 6, 2015
Orsolini
- 7g 5a
- goal every 253 minutes
Valuation 15m

Chiesa
-6g 7a
- Goal every 476minutes
Valuation 60-70m

Why are we even buying chiesa
No clue. I also wonder why City bought Bernardo Silva instead of Orsolini?

Orsolini
- 7g 5a
- goal every 253 minutes
Valuation 15m

Bernardo Silva
- 7g 7a
- goal every 408 minutes
valuation 80-100m

In my opinion we should go for Townsend instead of Chiesa.

Andros Townsend
- 6g 4a
- goal every 503 minutes
valuation 15m

Chiesa
-6g 7a
- Goal every 476minutes
Valuation 60-70m

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Do you think Dybala will leave and the situation just stay like that?! Ofcourse there will be a replacement... But the replacement doesnt has to be the same type of player...
It could be Chiesa/J.Felix/Icardi...

- - - Updated - - -
Icardi is like Mandzukic and Kean. Chiesa is like Berna. Felix is good but in front of him Ronaldo and Mandzukic? Better save the money and cross non stop to these two. You need a Trezeguet Del Piero type partnership with a Ramsey type behind which is what we have for next season. It gives us unpredictability, flexibility and we need to be versatile. Sacrifice players but only for an upgrade or something different, not Icardi or Chiesa.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
No clue. I also wonder why City bought Bernardo Silva instead of Orsolini?

Orsolini
- 7g 5a
- goal every 253 minutes
Valuation 15m

Bernardo Silva
- 7g 7a
- goal every 408 minutes
valuation 80-100m

In my opinion we should go for Townsend instead of Chiesa.

Andros Townsend
- 6g 4a
- goal every 503 minutes
valuation 15m

Chiesa
-6g 7a
- Goal every 476minutes
Valuation 60-70m
In orsolini and chiesa we are talking about similar players, same age, , play same position, in clubs in a similar position and same league.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone considering Orsolini over Chiesa has never watched either player.
everyone is making chiesa to be some world class super star, he is good but not an improvement over either bernardeschi or costa. Let alone dybala

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
In orsolini and chiesa we are talking about similar players, same age, , play same position, in clubs in a similar position and same league.

- - - Updated - - -

everyone is making chiesa to be some world class super star, he is good but not an improvement over either bernardeschi or costa. Let alone dybala
I rate him in Bernardeschis level, Dybala and Costa level is much higher IMO. 70 million euro is madness. Anyone remember Berardi, he showed 2x times more then Chiesa has, scoring alot and was great in many games, especially against milan (scored 4 i one game?) 70 million euros for a young player, should be a player who the club is certain will reach worldclass level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)