Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
lol like Pjanic will play every game. Who takes his place when injured or suspended? Khedira? Doubt he stays and yeah, we need another CM EVEN if we get Rabiot and Ramsey

rabiot-pjanic-ramsey has zero muscle plus Ramsey is always injured

- - - Updated - - -

we missed out on him and eventually gambled on dybala so whatever happens next year I hope dybala rediscovers himself
Fuck muscle we need brains. We had muscle enough. If Pjanic is suspended or injured then Can and Bentacur will be good enough.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Break bank for another CM and CB and we good to go. Our attack is good enough even if we keep Mandzukic as long as Kean will stay to replace Manbro.

Cm: Id go withNdembele or even Rabiot (free, high salary, just let Khedira and his huge ass salary.
Koulibaly established CB which would be playing for another 6 seaons since he is only 27.

Shezni
Cancelo-Koulibaly-Chiellini-Alex Sandr
Ramsey-Pjanic-Ndombele
Bernardeschi-Mandzukic-Ronaldo

It wont cost us a lot and we can raise money if we sell one of Costa/Dybala

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Conte at Inter is really bad news for us no matter what some members think that he is past it or whatever reason they don't want him. Him at Inter is very bad news for us.
Theyd be on top3 even challenge Napoli for 2nd spot. He would attrack italian talents. Bad bad news.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Theyd be on top3 even challenge Napoli for 2nd spot. He would attrack italian talents. Bad bad news.
Maby Conte can begin with Chiesa. So we dodge that bullet, 70 million euros lol. Orsolini is same level,both born 97, Orsolini has more goals and assist this season. Chiesa for 30 million euros, max 40 million euros would be a okey deal.

Jan 22, 2016
Conte at Inter is really bad news for us no matter what some members think that he is past it or whatever reason they don't want him. Him at Inter is very bad news for us.
Yeah this the moat worrisome news we had since Conte departure. He can instill winning mentality and make those pussys believe in themselves. I'm much worried about year 2 and year 3 of Conte in there. They can build something with Marotta being there too.
They want to take the road we took to become great again.

We should make a statement with buying WC players and crush their dreams beating their ass once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Maby Conte can begin with Chiesa. So we dodge that bullet, 70 million euros lol. Orsolini is same level,both born 97, Orsolini has more goals and assist this season. Chiesa for 30 million euros, max 40 million euros would be a okey deal.
Don't let stats fool you. Chiesa is a great talent the one who can be even better than Bernardeschi. He is much better than Cuadrado and can play both wings. Im all for him instead of our Afro.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
if nedved is behind all those mihajlovic rumors, marotta's exit, and he's the one who's pushing allegri out, then i seriously question his competence. that would be a personal blow for me as he was my favorite juve player ever.
Send him to the CL draw and other public events, but leave the thinking (...and preferably the talking as well) to Agnelli. Loved the player, don't like him at all as figurehead.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Not really assuming. He has said some things that he should have not said. Like when he talked about Marotta after he had left. Maybe he doesn't mean any harm but he in my opinion lacks certain class.
I don't think these sorts of things show a lack of class. In regards to Marotta, he was simply dissapointed and it was the fan in him speaking, I've seen a thousand times worse from the Bayern directors. It's harmless, he's a genuine person.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't think these sorts of things show a lack of class. In regards to Marotta, he was simply dissapointed and it was the fan in him speaking, I've seen a thousand times worse from the Bayern directors. It's harmless, he's a genuine person.
Imo he talks too much and seems to be fairly easy to bait into saying things to journos. I don't wanna go back to the Marotta saga, we've talked that through a thousend times already, so i'll just say i agree with il brutto that he lacks the class i expect from a man in his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)